Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elias Chatzoudis
cheetara_by_elias_chatzoudis-d5low7r.jpg

harley_quinn_by_elias_chatzoudis-d5lqx6k.jpg

santa__s_girl_by_elias_chatzoudis-d5lw6jm.jpg

Hi to everyone on the pinup art thread.

Not sure that my drawings would rank anywhere near the quality of some of the fantastic stuff I see on this forum, but here's one I drew a while back - my version of Powergirl.

Many thanks for looking - comments welcome.

Powergirl_by_blurhead.jpg

Just got these two 11x17 Lady Death art prints from www.coffincomicsshop.com
They're not available in the store. I was perusing their store, and I found a number of covers that I wanted as prints. I inquired, through their customer service form, as to if they'd ever make them in the future. They can't make prints from anything marked (Boundless), and I guess they just won't do some others (one of them not marked "Boundless" they didn't offer to sell me). These two they said they'd make, have Pulido sign them, and have certificates of authenticity for.
$20 a pop. Score! :yess:

LadyDeaths_zps7e960dee.jpg

Jen Broomall Cover for Austin Comic con. Big Dog Ink
gale_austin_cover_by_jenbroomall-d5idfxh.jpg

Pin up for Detroit Con. Big Dog Ink
gale_detroit_pin_by_jenbroomall-d5idg8n.jpg

Wrap around cover.
gale_wrap_around_by_jenbroomall-d5idgqe.jpg

I adore Jen's stuff! She did the artwork for a comics convention in Louisville a couple of years back and I had the chance to speak to her in person!!! She's super-nice and easy to talk to! Plus, she's hot and a great artist!!!!

Hi to everyone on the pinup art thread.

Not sure that my drawings would rank anywhere near the quality of some of the fantastic stuff I see on this forum, but here's one I drew a while back - my version of Powergirl.

Many thanks for looking - comments welcome.

Powergirl_by_blurhead.jpg

Very nice! :clap:clap:clap

Just got these two 11x17 Lady Death art prints from www.coffincomicsshop.com
They're not available in the store. I was perusing their store, and I found a number of covers that I wanted as prints. I inquired, through their customer service form, as to if they'd ever make them in the future. They can't make prints from anything marked (Boundless), and I guess they just won't do some others (one of them not marked "Boundless" they didn't offer to sell me). These two they said they'd make, have Pulido sign them, and have certificates of authenticity for.
$20 a pop. Score! :yess:

LadyDeaths_zps7e960dee.jpg

Cool score, bro! :duff

Leonardo Gondim of Ed Benes Studio

wonder_woman_by_leonartgondim-d5m5o8t.jpg

I like his Wonder Woman! :D

Back