Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, did we ever line up creating a thread full of modeling photo's that we were going to share as being good references for original art poses?

I actually am 85-90% lined up with a good artist to do a commission for me in November, and I need a certain pose I'm thinking of but can't find.

No time like the present! Start it up and I'll post some. :naughty

& some more new stuff:

c9f9f814403ee4d2ac0dafd24be80ad5-d5hzpik.jpg

bot_by_mariochavez-d5i1e5e.jpg

Hey guys, I just got in two new Aspen prints. One is the awesome Catwoman and Batman print, and the other is the Shrugged print I won from last week's auctions! They're both spectacular and I am very happy with them.

DSCN3889.jpg

DSCN3891.jpg

How do you guys keep your pictures? I only have one actual print, I mostly just save these pics on my computer =( Don't have the money to buy this kinda stuff yet, so I'm asking for the future. I know a lot of you frame/hang it but what happens when you keep on buying? Do you put it in a binder? A large booklet? Make an entire art wall?

What?

I also use the Itoya portfolios, but I use the ringed binder kind vs. the ones were the pages are permanently bound. They allow a nicer fit (the others are super tight) and allow you to buy packs of extra pages.

Hey guys, did we ever line up creating a thread full of modeling photo's that we were going to share as being good references for original art poses?

I actually am 85-90% lined up with a good artist to do a commission for me in November, and I need a certain pose I'm thinking of but can't find.

yeah,i need some spread eagle poses. Lol kidding

I just stumbled across Daniel Govar's work at DArt. I really like his style. I hope to find him at a con in the future.
nycc_2012_sketch___raven_by_danielgovar-d5i3czt.jpg

elzeny_by_danielgovar-d5hbybt.jpg

phoenix_6_by_danielgovar-d5ek648.jpg

pixie_by_saulone-d4smdbu.jpg

Picked this up at NYCC ... I loved the colors and best of all ArtGerm was giving them away free.

Such a great guy :)

f572e4dce3358bb54d72409bac4503b1-d5i8e7v.jpg

Back