Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eeb2f5a16d25cddc565598693b932c99-d5fv26z.jpg

Print for Vegas COn ?

lady_mechanika_saloon_girl_by_joebenitez-d5fzifg.jpg

According to Joe's Deviant page that is 'Saloon Girl' and will be a LE Print :woo :rock

las_vegas_comic_expo_limited_ed_print_by_joebenitez-d5g4lyp.jpg

:drool :drool

This is another upcoming Vegas Print from Aspen, pic courtesy of OrangeCrush over at SF:

LasVegasSoulfire.jpg

Very nice, though Nei's colouring is not a patch on Peter's (imo).
x :peace

Last edited:
If anyone is going to the Vegas Con this weekend and would be kind enough to help a girl out by getting some prints from the Aspen Booth, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks peeps :duff
x :1-1:

Last edited:
If anyone is going to the Vegas Con this weekend and would be kind enough to help a girl out by getting some prints from the Aspen Booth, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks peeps :duff
x :1-1:

i'll be going to vegas con. wasn't planning on buying anything except try to get on JSC's commission list.

Are there any imperial ones ?

No Imperial prints. The three I have are all Leia. One for each original movie. 1st she is in the white dress we first see her in, though much tighter. 2nd is as seen here in Snoops post. 3rd is the slave Leia bikini, as if it would be anything but. When I get them framed I'll take some pics.

Last edited:
I'll be at the Vegas con right next to the Aspen Booth with artist Natali Sanders at the BDI (Big Dog Ink) booth.

Back