Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monsters_and_dames_by_ebas-d2z8h3z.jpg
:naughty

Dude. I LOVE this look. It reminds me of Ba-Ba or whatever her name is.

Great to see you back online, Shell! :1-1:

Thanks Snoops :1-1:
x

I'm doing just fine, thank you! :duff
Keeping busy with work and the usual stuff!

There sure are some great posts in this thread! Certainly inspiring for someone who likes to draw! :)

Glad to hear it and yes, I've even been tempted to get my pencils out recently to try draw again. Very inspiring indeed mate.
x

She said she's shocked her stuff is being seen all over, and she appreciates it!

And just because, here's a couple more of her pin-ups.
533906_246492648793070_1114824526_n.jpg

393413_139739326135070_1396382697_n.jpg

Thank you thank you!

Did some googling for these beauties.

3rd favorite
522937_10151002889624532_127016619531_11811593_1194019914_n.jpg

I really like all these ^ :clap :rock
x

Glad to hear it and yes, I've even been tempted to get my pencils out recently to try draw again. Very inspiring indeed mate.
x

Didn't know you drew! :rock
Got a thread here somewhere with your work?

Exclusive Zenescope covers for NYCC 2012 by Elias Chatzoudis.
new_york_comic_convention_2012_by_elias_chatzoudis-d5dgyji.jpg

Hello Firewoman! :naughty
Both look great, but that one is my favourite!

Just got in three new prints, including the gorgeous, hard to find Sleeping Beauty from the 2010 Fairytale Fantasies set.

DSCN3710.jpg

DSCN3701.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Northern! But I'd hate to burst your bubble in telling you that you have the second printing of the Sleeping Beauty print =/

Congrats Northern! But I'd hate to burst your bubble in telling you that you have the second printing of the Sleeping Beauty print =/

Yeah, I know. I could care less if it's the first set, the second or the third. I have some first editions, some second. The artwork is exactly the same. The only difference is what side of the page the signature and stamp are on, and what the stamp says.

Just received another batch of prints! They are just gorgeous, and I love each and every one. But, my top favorite goes to the Giuseppe Cafaro Soulfire print (the first print). It is just breathtaking, and one of the most beautiful images of Grace ever done, IMO.

DSCN3715.jpg

DSCN3717.jpg

DSCN3727.jpg

DSCN3721.jpg

Just received another batch of prints! They are just gorgeous, and I love each and every one. But, my top favorite goes to the Giuseppe Cafaro Soulfire print (the first print). It is just breathtaking, and one of the most beautiful images of Grace ever done, IMO.

DSCN3715.jpg

DSCN3717.jpg

DSCN3727.jpg

DSCN3721.jpg

Oh my GOD these are BEAUTIFUL. :yess:

Didn't know you drew! :rock
Got a thread here somewhere with your work?
I used to, a VERY long time ago. I tried starting again a few years back but as I wear braces on my wrists it just hurt too much. I've been wanting to try again for a while, but just haven't got round to it yet.

Here's a thread I started a few years ago of work that I had done years before. Some of it is over 20 years old :lol
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51053

It's really not much to look at, especially in this thread :lol...and some pics have been removed now too.
Wow, I just looked at that thread and I was even still friends with a certain ********* in it, my my how things change :lol
x

this gorgeous, I really like Jamie Tyndall's work. His version of LAdy Mechanika is very nice!
x

Cris Delara

blackcat_and_milk_by_crisdelarastudio-d5e0hef.jpg
Simply beautiful :drool :clap.

Great pic up Northern, I'm just waiting for all mine to arrive :rock
x :duff

Last edited:
Back