Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very good and long-time friends with an artist named Ed Cherniga. He did a promotional card series for the new BBC TV series "Sherlock" and "The Walking Dead" TV series. Fantastic artist. Anyway... he's recently been commissioned to do work for new major client (Marvel- the Avengers movie). When the work goes public I'll fill you guys in- what I glimpsed today is nothing short of inspiring.

Cool!

Nice work! :clap :clap

I'm very good and long-time friends with an artist named Ed Cherniga. He did a promotional card series for the new BBC TV series "Sherlock" and "The Walking Dead" TV series. Fantastic artist. Anyway... he's recently been commissioned to do work for new major client (Marvel- the Avengers movie). When the work goes public I'll fill you guys in- what I glimpsed today is nothing short of inspiring.

forum commission list? :monkey3

New here, rubbish photography aside, thought I'd share some of my fave Aspen prints from a variety of artists:

Joe Benitez:
SF%209.jpg

Marcus To:
FK%201.jpg

Scott Clark:
BD%200.jpg

Michael Turner:
DOW%200op.jpg

Thought they'd be in good company here :)

Thanks - nice to be able to share pics with fellow collectors; the wife doesnt quite understand!

Just been looking at AdoptedScot's print thread - am now really jealous as there are some on there that I don't have ;-)

One more photo for tonight - All 3 Kiani Statue prints (standard, museum and lava)
Kiani-prints-combined.gif

well since this thread is about showing of art - here's mine. and mine first! :yess:
but since I've already found out that on some other forum some jackass stole the image and passed it around as his, I was forced to add some "Property" on this one. :gah: Sorry.

the commission if from Gledson Baretto. colors Danny Morales.

Back