Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blkinterceptor: Nothing like that has been posted here (that I can recall), but I'll take it as acceptable. Whoever she is, she's hawt and captures Caitlin's physique pretty nicely!

Blkinterceptor: Nothing like that has been posted here (that I can recall), but I'll take it as acceptable. Whoever she is, she's hawt and captures Caitlin's physique pretty nicely!

Indeed! :lecture
hump-1.gif

Indeed she is a treat... Marie-Claude Bourbonnais, a prestigious cosplayer who is not only beautiful and gifted she designes and I believe makes her own costumes. Those pictures of Caitlin Fairchild cosplay is what made me fall in love with her assets.

Seeing that you are a man of taste from your previous posts, here is more eye candy for you... :wink1:

32214729548834046264619.jpg

1371917marieclaudebourb.jpg

13719221105690767igzoqu.jpg

hey guys. I've got a question. (yeah, I'm the new guy here) can some of you tell me a good artists; and by good I mean cheap but very good.

the first commission I've ever payed was from ComicConArt. I'm on my second coms, same thing but different artist.

the reason I started asking for commission was in fact E-bas stuff, but he's just to damn expensive for my budget. so... any ideas? I've noticed Cesar R. Gaspar Gonzalez but don't know where to find his price list.

hey guys. I've got a question. (yeah, I'm the new guy here) can some of you tell me a good artists; and by good I mean cheap but very good.

the first commission I've ever payed was from ComicConArt. I'm on my second coms, same thing but different artist.

the reason I started asking for commission was in fact E-bas stuff, but he's just to damn expensive for my budget. so... any ideas? I've noticed Cesar R. Gaspar Gonzalez but don't know where to find his price list.

gaspar does a 50% upfront. his prices are pretty fair

I'm very good and long-time friends with an artist named Ed Cherniga. He did a promotional card series for the new BBC TV series "Sherlock" and "The Walking Dead" TV series. Fantastic artist. Anyway... he's recently been commissioned to do work for new major client (Marvel- the Avengers movie). When the work goes public I'll fill you guys in- what I glimpsed today is nothing short of inspiring.

You'll have to do some searching around, JJJ. A few glances at Google offer up some promising things on eBay. I know that Ed's plate is REALLY full right now, so he isn't taking commissions that I know of, but I'll ask him next time I talk if/when he might open up his schedule and how people might go about contacting him. I can tell you this: I can't act as an intermediary- conflict of interests and whatnot. I love the guy like a brother and would feel extremely uncomfortable getting involved with his business or speaking out of turn for him. All I can suggest is to keep your eyes open, I guess.

EDIT:

Hrm. Maybe the Sherlock stuff isn't out yet. He did work for Sherlock Holmes (classic movies/TV) which has been published.

Last edited:
Back