Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe not pin-up but Beautiful!!!

The_Boleyn_Girl_Smile_by_cabotinecco.jpg

Beauty_and_Death_by_cabotinecco.jpg

Hecate_by_cabotinecco.jpg

Beauty_Shanghai_by_cabotinecco.jpg

Hot Dayum Power :drool

So much goodness :panic:
Some of these pics simply amaze me, especially the colouring, how people can colour liike this is incredible to me and also VERY cool, they just pop! :rock

I'm a big Peter Steigerwald fan cos you guys know how much I love Mike's work and I have many Aspen Prints of their work together. The colouring is just outstanding on all of them.

One of the rarest Aspen pieces and one of the fave's in my collection :naughty:
fathomwaterfall.jpg

:love :drool

Thanks Snoop :1-1: :rock
x :wave

Hot Dayum Power :drool

So much goodness :panic:
Some of these pics simply amaze me, especially the colouring, how people can colour liike this is incredible to me and also VERY cool, they just pop! :rock

I'm a big Peter Steigerwald fan cos you guys know how much I love Mike's work and I have many Aspen Prints of their work together. The colouring is just outstanding on all of them.

One of the rarest Aspen pieces and one of the fave's in my collection :naughty:

Steigerwald is what made so many of Aspens covers pop. Amazing. Truly the amount of talent out there boggles my mind that is why i love this thread because it allows me to see works from artist I had no idea about. Best Thread in the forum:exactly:

Back