Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

Harley_Quinn_by_Norke.jpg

3c38fb17d441c72add1ac9da14f99330-d2xrf6m.jpg

Last edited:
Daaaaaayum! Power's on a roll! :lol :rock :rock :rock

Those are some nice pieces of art, Power! :naughty

yeah, really REALLY slow day at the office, and theres only so much sketching i can do at my desk or modding research for my car before someone comes and bothers me, so to combat that i just look at other peoples art and post it on here :lol

hope you all enjoy

Mike DeBalfo - The Waking - I searched for the cover but couldn't find it. Not sure if this was a cover or not, I thought it was.

IMG_3297Custom.jpg

IMG_3296Custom.jpg

Figure this is about the best place to ask:

Am going to be in the States soon for work and will try to get to Wondercon in SF, mainly to pick up some AH stuff. Is there a way to find out what will be available prior to the show?

Thanks

Am going to be in the States soon for work and will try to get to Wondercon in SF, mainly to pick up some AH stuff. Is there a way to find out what will be available prior to the show?

Thanks
Best way to know is to find out which artists are gonna be there and check their websites, Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Thanks

Sadly, AH! is notorious for putting off fans at the various conventions he attends. You'd be lucky to find out anything he might be releasing for any convention other than the big two (San Diego and New York), and if he is attending the smaller SF Wondercon expect there to be a couple of older sketch books that he wasn't able to sell anywhere else.

I don't mean to bring your anticipation down, but the handling of his booth and the attitude they all give off towards fans is pretty lame in my experience.

I'll actually be helping out and working a retail booth there this year, so if you want any extra help in trying to get something from him let me know and I'll do whatever I can :)

Back