Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the lower quality mean its going to be smaller or printed using low resolution?

The lower quality prints are exactly that, lower quality... they are nice, but when you see a limited edition print, you notice a huge difference. Lower quality look like a high quality print job at Kinkos, Limited edition look like they are an actual watercolor painting with sharp/vivid colors. I'm not an artist, so maybe I don't know how to best describe the difference, but there is an obvious difference. When you put them behind mylar in a portfolio, it is less obvious, but out in the open they really shine.

Here's a few of my faves...

DSC03398.jpg

Even when he's just drawing cartoon/video game characters, I just love the JSC style. Definitely my favorite artist, bar none.

After ordering all the new stuff (except Neytiri :monkey2) I decided to get all the available sketch books as well. I should just have my work print a pay check out to the JSC store 1X a year.

For all you fans...

Click Me

I wanna do more than just click her. :):rotfl

:naughty click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click :naughty

Great pics, Ill! :rock

I wanna do more than just click her. :):rotfl

:naughty click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click :naughty

:lol :rotfl :rotfl :lol

Cool, thanks! :)

Of all the sketch books available, the inventory is only getting low on:

Danger Girl - 20 copies left
Original Shades of Gray - 36 copies left
Tall Sketchbook - 57 copies left

All others seem to have 100+ copies, with "Code Orange" and the "2007 Chicago" being sold out of course.

... you didnt know that? :lol

yeah but.....those are motorboatin' boobies :lol

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/eBtN1i3O4fY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/eBtN1i3O4fY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Back