Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it does. This is the one I lost...:monkey2

silkevamp.jpg

That would make a wonderful PF!

Ill...did you get your stuff from Lisa yet?

if so, how long did it take?
I got them in today (flattening now), it took about two weeks, but subtract 5 days from that 'cause I had gotten the wrong paypal address initially from Lisa. They shipped on Friday and got here today, fast.

Did any of you guys hear back from her regarding what is available?
Nothing yet, she works a full time job as well as being Mark's manager and raising their son, so she is understandably very busy. But she came thru with the prints, so I'm sure that she will have a list together soon.

That would make a wonderful PF!
Indeed it would!! :rock

Dang they got to you fast bro. She ships from GA and im in NY so I got mine today as well

I can't send them any money yet because i don't know how much shipping is and she overlooks that part everytime :monkey2

Nice ^^^^, Nash :rock

What's the lady with the guns called?

I can't send them any money yet because i don't know how much shipping is and she overlooks that part everytime :monkey2

Nice ^^^^, Nash :rock

What's the lady with the guns called?

she said $16 to Europe (for 2 prints)

Europe, New Zealand and Australia shipping = $16

shipping charges stay the same for up to 2
lithographs (i.e. 2 lithos would still only be $8, $14, or $16 in shipping depending on the country you live in) – HOWEVER,
if you are ordering more than two (2) – please notify me FIRST as shipping charges may change.

That's extra work and i don't like that :nono :D

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TaZRYw8I_PU&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TaZRYw8I_PU&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Nah man, Ivy is gorgeous, I've just had a thing for Vampirella for a long time. How can anything by AH! ever be, "Shot down"? :nono :)
I guess I'm just too sensitive about the art I post in here. :lol

Vampirella is definitely awesome but the Batman universe is probably second behind Superman for me. Add to that that I'm playing the new Batman: Arkham Asylum game and I just saw Poison Ivy on that, and she looked amazing. Seeing AH! take on her just put me over the edge. :drool :D

Back