Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's kinda sad to see the Wonder Woman outfit (though i am aware that it's a version of the outfit and not the actual outfit, but still....) tainted like that.

that being said, it is funny.

it's kinda sad to see the Wonder Woman outfit (though i am aware that it's a version of the outfit and not the actual outfit, but still....) tainted like that...

Hmmm.... Ventura California. Sounds about right.

This really made me laugh. And the cariciture is right on. Where did this appear? Did Mr. Campbell really do a series of these a la his Obama/McCain covers or was this just a MAD Magazine spoof?

Yo Ill ... I should have that book out to you this week. Last week I just plain forgot to bring it in to ship. My bad bro.

I'm just saying that your attitude regarding Sarah Palin is predictable given your geographic location. So Cal districts tend to lean toward the liberal. No offense intended. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...:monkey3

well it has more to do with the fact that she's legally retarded than it is for a political party. I don't care what party anyone belongs to, i just go with the person who has the best ideas at the time and that chick has probably never had a good idea in her life.

Don't worry i'm not offended even if you're making broad polictical statements. personally i think the biggest problem in this country is when people define themselves polictically, once you do that you tend to get stuck. realistically speaking most of us in the country have both liberal and conservative values but political parties tell you, you have to be one or the other......stupid really.

Wonder Woman is, in my opinion, the greatest comic book character ever so when i see Palin is in a wonder woman type costume my initial reaction is "bummer" but as i said it was pretty funny.

well enough of that garbage......back on topic.......

AHPhantomGirl.jpg

6a00d83451884769e20120a5433ae2970b-.jpg

6a00d83451884769e20120a5433afe970b-.jpg

Secret_Six_12.jpg

:lecture "Amen" !!!!

Pieces by Mario Chavez, who I personally love the way he does Catwoman:

Painted_on_2_by_mariochavez.jpg

3c749b472e762dc20ea08914383a4447.jpg

And one for my boy Ill

VAMPIRELLA__Poster_FINAL_by_JoeJusko.jpg

Yo Ill ... I should have that book out to you this week. Last week I just plain forgot to bring it in to ship. My bad bro.
nah man, I should be the one apologizing. I've been broke as of late and haven't had the money to send. I get paid tomorrow though!

well enough of that garbage......back on topic.......

AHPhantomGirl.jpg

6a00d83451884769e20120a5433ae2970b-.jpg

6a00d83451884769e20120a5433afe970b-.jpg

Secret_Six_12.jpg
:drool I love the way he draws Hermione! All great stuff Jeff!

"Amen" !!!!

Pieces by Mario Chavez, who I personally love the way he does Catwoman:

Painted_on_2_by_mariochavez.jpg

3c749b472e762dc20ea08914383a4447.jpg

And one for my boy Ill

VAMPIRELLA__Poster_FINAL_by_JoeJusko.jpg
Those are sweet man, you know I love the Vampi! :rock

By the way Ill if you want that Vamp print... Jusko says it's going to go up soon ! Right here ... LINKY LINK
Thanks brotha! :duff

Back