Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chun_li_by_dandonfuga-d9wt8ch.jpg~original

Mai Shiranui? :naughty

For some reason photobucket isn't displaying images. I post them, then i need to do a refresh to see the stuff I just posted. Sometimes it's just one image out of two or three that doesn't load.

I see it happening with other images across the site too, I think it's a board issue - I'm using firefox. Haven't checked it in any other browsers. I'm using the green style, so that could be the problem too.

For some reason photobucket isn't displaying images. I post them, then i need to do a refresh to see the stuff I just posted. Sometimes it's just one image out of two or three that doesn't load.

I see it happening with other images across the site too, I think it's a board issue - I'm using firefox. Haven't checked it in any other browsers. I'm using the green style, so that could be the problem too.

I'm using Chrome at home and work. It could be the filters our server uses at work (Jr./Sr. high school) but I have seen the issue elsewhere on the board.

Chun Li, alt costume

Ah, thanks! :duff

This is part of why I have my own URL and web host. I never trust image dump sites like PhotoBucket and whatnot.

And another blast. This stuff is from an artist named "Sakimichan." He's got lots of stuff, a lot of it nudes- both male and female. Can't really fault him, though, for doing nudes... I mean, if I had his skill I'd be doing them, too! But, rules being rules, here's some non-nude stuff of various characters that you all might recognize. Side note: these are only SOME of the 500+ pieces I've seen from him, and at least twice as many as what I'm posting here are non-nudes. Enjoy!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg