Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
INGO!! :wave

Long time no see, brother! Your art looks awesome! :hi5:

Yeah, I haven't been active in a while. Let's just say I was away saving the Galaxy from a blueskinned nutcase with a major superiority complex and a big-ass hammer. ;)

Thanks for your comment, Snoop!! :duff

And some shameless selfquoting to get my art on the new page :D

Not really a Pin-Up, but I just finished this one:

10930991_439488566208642_1451269030605235730_n.jpg

As you hopefully can see, I was inspired by Ben Tan. One of my favourite artists. I love the detailed simplicity of his work.
I was also a bit inspired to make this after seeing Midnight in Paris. Something completely different, whereas I usually only draw, robots and monsters etc.

Yeah, I haven't been active in a while. Let's just say I was away saving the Galaxy from a blueskinned nutcase with a major superiority complex and a big-ass hammer. ;)

Thanks for your comment, Snoop!! :duff

And some shameless selfquoting to get my art on the new page :D

Not to mention fool'n around with a hot green skinned babe, eh? :naughty :yess:

So today was the London Super Comic Con & 2 of my bestest Pin Up artists were there in the form of Elias & Jamie Tyndall so it would have been more than rude to not get some prints & stuff :)

Elias print & Zenescope LSCC exclusive cover...

Jamie Prints & Comic...

I also took some older Grimm issues to get signed by them both but they aren't that exciting really.

I could have spent a fortune on both of their tables but I needed to be good & just trying to pick what I wanted was taking all day lol
I will definitely be back next year & with more money to buy more prints :)

Neil

I've noticed a trend on DA lately, artists are moving over to Patreon. I'm fine with struggling artist getting a bit of cash for their work, but I think this pay per view system will hurt them in the long run.

Just sell some prints of your work if you want some money!

Back