Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, shame on you that should be framed and on a wall.

I know, I know...I've been a bad collector. I need to be punished...by BQ! :naughty

Black_Queen_Concept_Art_by_AdamH-1.jpg

Well looks like Ebas himself will be in the Big Apple... Hopefully Hughes doesn't cancel !

TICKETS ORDERED !!!!! :rock

Dude me and you both ! I'm at least bringing my copy of the comic to get signed in hopes of prints !

It's a comic? How in the heck did I miss this cover? What's the title and who published it?

I found this piece of art by Alex Miranda and it caught my eye for some reason. ;)

I can't see why it did. ;) :monkey3 :lol

I found this piece of art by Alex Miranda and it caught my eye for some reason. ;)

PGSG.jpg

:lol holy moly...... can't say i'm a fan, it's not just the big boobs which are a bit over done. I'm not a fan of the faces super girl looks she's thinking "who farted" maybe that's why there are those brown marks behind them......

I also like how power girls nipples are right at the edge of her costume but you see nothing peeking out.

:lol holy moly...... can't say i'm a fan, it's not just the big boobs which are a bit over done. I'm not a fan of the faces super girl looks she's thinking "who farted" maybe that's why there are those brown marks behind them......

I also like how power girls nipples are right at the edge of her costume but you see nothing peeking out.

:lol :lol :lol

I see his work for sale on eBay all the time. I like big boobs, but dude just over does it big time. :lol

Yeah I am with you. And the faces are not great to me.

Though I do like Power Girl's thighs ! :monkey3

It's a comic? How in the heck did I miss this cover? What's the title and who published it?

Image. Those are issues 5 and 6 of the BOTP Princess mini-series.

I still need issue 5, but I will take issue 6 to get a sig.

How many of you wanna team up to take this bad boy down!?

https://cgi.ebay.com/j-Scott-CAMPBE...in_0?hash=item3ca6084b9f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

All I want is Beauty and the Beast and Snow White. :D

I'm in iLL.

I wanted that Beauty and the Beast too, good thing you called it.

I am in for Wizard of Oz at least and either Tinkerbell or Cinderella ! :banana

Dividing it by twelve we should be ok ! I really can't go too crazy.

Back