Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap:clap
I love this Wonder Woman, it's a pretty original idea by just showing the legs and 1 clue as to who it really is. I'm gonna have to buy the WW - that's my girl!

I agree...

I would not have minded seeing more of the suit in her hand, (which is why I am not as into the Selina).

I would also be in for one of the WW though.

I saw those at SDCC and thought they were nice, I've been watching the first two on eBay, I should've bought 'em when I had the chance. :(

Did you ? How much there ?

Yeah, I don't see how the flag relates to Aspen. :dunno

It was done as a special version for a specific event.

Yeah, I don't see how the flag relates to Aspen. :dunno

It was an exclusive cover variant for the USA. the one without the flag was an exclusive cover for the UK. I do plan to get the UK one eventually when i find one.

Shoulda woulda coulda. Next year I'll slap you around if you talk about passing something up. :D
thumpsup.gif
Something tells me I'm gonna enjoy having you around. :cool:

Did you ? How much there ?

It was done as a special version for a specific event.
They ranged from $30-$40.

Oh okay, didn't know it was country specific, that's cool, I just prefer the U.K. version.

Israel....can you hook a brother up?

edit: never mind dude...just noticed you have to buy a 3 day pass :(

Amazing Spider-Man #606 Long Beach Comic Con Variant

J. Scott Campbell cover with the Long Beach Comic Con logo and the Golden Apple logo. This book will be FREE to those who purchase your 3-day weekend pass! (While supplies last!)

amazingspidermanvariant.jpg

how much do commissions @ cons cost?

i would love a cyclops/jean grey (jim lee version) done by JSC but does he only do chicks?

Last edited:
Back