Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Wolvie Shanna cover is great!!

Does it make a difference that it's not really a drawing? Surely seeing the original photo would be better?!

I personally don't rate stuff like this as I see very little creativity. Maybe I am just being old fashioned?! :)

i'm not sure what your talking about.

I just liked the overall look of the image.

Well you like what you like and that's cool not saying anything against that.

I could tell you about all the things wrong with this sort of stuff, but based on my experiece of this thread, ya'll couldn't care less.

I would just argue that if this is pinup art appreciation, then actual pinup art should be appreciated. :)

I am sure you could find it!

Really? Would love to see it ! That is some cosplay !

Well you like what you like and that's cool not saying anything against that.

I could tell you about all the things wrong with this sort of stuff, but based on my experiece of this thread, ya'll couldn't care less.

I would just argue that if this is pinup art appreciation, then actual pinup art should be appreciated. :)

This thread is for appreciate of art. Not critique. Like anything else it is a matter of preference. People like what they like and should never be down trodden for doing so. Regardless of opinion or being educated on the subject matter.

If someone sees this and likes it as Pin-up art ... it is what it is.

Picked these up off of eBay...

$T2eC16RHJGkE9no8hm5lBQ9cyE6Ut!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!lMFDjUEqdRwBQ9c3pLGsQ~~60_3.JPG

:D

Love the leia !

I have found myself loving images of her.

Picked this up recently and love it:

tumblr_m7unveBVhJ1qfoasdo1_1280.jpg

And now find myself wanting this one and more of her in general:

tumblr_m48iwg2evG1rthpnao1_500.jpg

Picked these up off of eBay...

$T2eC16RHJGkE9no8hm5lBQ9cyE6Ut!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!lMFDjUEqdRwBQ9c3pLGsQ~~60_3.JPG

:D
Damn fine Art there Snoops, congrats :clap
x :1-1:

Love the leia !

I have found myself loving images of her.

Picked this up recently and love it:

tumblr_m7unveBVhJ1qfoasdo1_1280.jpg

And now find myself wanting this one and more of her in general:

tumblr_m48iwg2evG1rthpnao1_500.jpg
They are Jerry's right?, it looks like his work, they are gorgeous. love the 2nd pic :rock
x

Really? Would love to see it ! That is some cosplay !

That sounds more like a challange than a request but if I come by it, I will be sure to post it.

This thread is for appreciate of art. Not critique. Like anything else it is a matter of preference. People like what they like and should never be down trodden for doing so. Regardless of opinion or being educated on the subject matter.

If someone sees this and likes it as Pin-up art ... it is what it is.

If folks are praising something thinking it's one thing and it's really something esle, based on somebody esle hard work no less, in the this case the photographer, then it should be pointed out.

I don't see how I am 'downtrodding' on anybody by letting them know what they are looking at is a swipe.

I have already said that folks will like what they like and there is nothing wrong with that.

And not to go about it too much but as an artist, it should be expected I would have opinion on swiping.
Not that folks ever listen and will instead choose to lock horns. Tis forum way after all! ;)

Aaaanyways......I have seen many artists try and fail and getting Leia right and that top one is bang on the money I think. Lovely work indeed!

Here's me giving instead of apparently taking. ;)
379281.jpg

Back