Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_team_up_by_thegerjoos-d5ns5gn.jpg

It's been too long since we have let the art flow ...

I love the Buffy piece but I love anything he does...

and the Zombie line is my fave. I would love a book of them.

babes_vs_zombies_by_massgrfx-d42glyj.jpg

babes_vs_zombies___coppertone_by_massgrfx-d48cedz.jpg

babes_vs_zombies___archery_by_massgrfx-d48ccuz.jpg

babes_vs_zombies___headshot_by_massgrfx-d48cf82.jpg

babes_vs_zombies___thriller_by_massgrfx-d4emw8x.jpg

babes_vs_zombies___flashlight_by_massgrfx-d4eaflz.jpg

babes_vs_zombies___checking_by_massgrfx-d48cdp5.jpg

Last edited:
A quick question...

Am I the only one who doesn't like these Mario Chavez pieces too much? Overall he has good designs and he draws some nice bodies, but I just don't like the faces he draws... :dunno

A quick question...

Am I the only one who doesn't like these Mario Chavez pieces too much? Overall he has good designs and he draws some nice bodies, but I just don't like the faces he draws... :dunno

Some of his faces are a little odd... but the majority of his faces are cute/beautiful/gorgeous IMO. :D

I'm torn as to weather I like his stuff or not. Your right about the bodies; just lovely. I see most of his stuff and think mehh, but the odd one really catches my eye. If I were to come across him at a con I doubt I'd get a sketch from him.

A quick question...

A quick question...

Am I the only one who doesn't like these Mario Chavez pieces too much? Overall he has good designs and he draws some nice bodies, but I just don't like the faces he draws...
You're not the only one. I'm not a fan either, but that's just me.

There's been some fab Art posted for many pages, thanks folks!.

Here's a couple of mine.

000_0001_01.jpg

I just love all the detail and shading on this one..
000_0001_03.jpg

...and of course:

000_0002_07.jpg

000_0003_02-1-1.jpg

Sorry the next pic is not very good, the colours are perfect and certainly not as washed out as they look in this pic.
000_0001_03.jpg

Sadly Joe and Aspen are parting ways but I know we will still see some gorgeous Lady Mechanika Art.
Aspen are still turning out the beauties too with Fathom/ Soulfire and Kiani!. DeBalfo is really creating some stunning prints!.

Kiani is my second favourite character and has been getting a lot of love in 2012.

000_0002_06.jpg

000_0001_06.jpg

All 3 versions :naughty

Untitled.jpg

I love this thread. I am guaranteed to be cheered up when coming in here, thanks peeps :1-1:
x

Back