Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
animefairy600.jpg

I know I've said it before, but nice work! I really like this elf/fairy! :rock

Thank you guys. I am working on another one right now. I should have it done in a couple of days.

OMG, I am so excited! I learned last week that my favorite artist, J. Scott Campbell, did a set of three actual licensed Disney pieces, and I was lucky enough to get my hands on all three gorgeous pieces. These are still in their original cellophane, but I will be having these professionally framed. They're amazing!

"Her Wish"

DSCN4495.jpg

"Her Voice"

DSCN4496.jpg

"Her Sleep"

DSCN4498.jpg

OMG, I am so excited! I learned last week that my favorite artist, J. Scott Campbell, did a set of three actual licensed Disney pieces, and I was lucky enough to get my hands on all three gorgeous pieces. These are still in their original cellophane, but I will be having these professionally framed. They're amazing!

"Her Wish"

DSCN4495.jpg

"Her Voice"

DSCN4496.jpg

"Her Sleep"

DSCN4498.jpg

Absolutely love the Snow White and Little Mermaid ones!

"Her Wish"

DSCN4495.jpg

"Her Voice"

DSCN4496.jpg

"Her Sleep"

DSCN4498.jpg

Major congrats, bud!! The Little Mermaid and Snow White are especially amazing!! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks everyone! I was really happy to be able to find them on eBay, before she sold out of them in a few days. I am hearing that they are only able to be purchased at a Disneyland park.

I love all three, but my favorite is the Snow White/Evil Queen.

I was just browsing DeviantART a bit and I found these. Don't know if they (or other work from this artist) has been posted here, but I really like them! :rock
Artist is Patrick Finch.

dragon_age_morrigan_by_patrickfinch-d5n6y78.jpg

poison_ivy_by_patrickfinch-d55wgtx.jpg

black_widow_by_1nch-d4vz424.jpg

princess_leia_by_1nch-d4qznvx.jpg

Lara_Croft_BUST_by_1nch.jpg

Jessica_Rabbit_PSC_by_1nch.jpg

Harley_Quinn_Unmasked_by_1nch.jpg

Free_Sketch_Xena_by_1nch.jpg

I want that Emma as a print. Anyone know how one can obtain one / how much it would cost?

I don't think Mario does prints, but you can have a shot at the original!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/original-m...e=WDVW&rd=1&ih=019&category=3986&cmd=ViewItem

I was just browsing DeviantART a bit and I found these. Don't know if they (or other work from this artist) has been posted here, but I really like them! :rock
Artist is Patrick Finch.

I remember some of his work posted a looong time ago, nice find!

Back