Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By chance, I was checking out CAF tonight and came across a Mike Deodato Jr piece, and I haven't been able to stop looking at all of his posted works :)
Wonder_Woman_Pin_up_by_MikeDeodatoJr.jpg

vampistrikes.jpg

deodato%20phoenix%20300x300c.jpg

BlackWidow.jpg

DSC01514.JPG

Hasbro_Marvel_Universe_02_by_MikeDeodatoJr.jpg

Miss_Marvel_Cover_Pencil_by_MikeDeodatoJr.jpg

Wonder_Woman__The_Contest_by_MikeDeodatoJr.jpg

There are so many artists that are afraid of Wonder Woman, but Mike does her perfectly. I'd love to find a way to get him to do a commission of her for me some day :clap

By chance, I was checking out CAF tonight and came across a Mike Deodato Jr piece, and I haven't been able to stop looking at all of his posted works :)
Wonder_Woman_Pin_up_by_MikeDeodatoJr.jpg

vampistrikes.jpg

There are so many artists that are afraid of Wonder Woman, but Mike does her perfectly. I'd love to find a way to get him to do a commission of her for me some day :clap
Damn, these two are wonderful and my favourites :clap
I agree it seems WW is a toughie to get right but these you posted look fab! and that Vampirella is just stunning :rock
x :wave

SOMEONE PLEASE tell me how to post pics!!!

Hit the "Insert Image Button"
1-4.jpg

A mini-box will pop up, greying out the window underneath it
2-4.jpg

Paste the URL of the image into the mini-box
3-2.jpg

Press the "Ok" button, and the image code will appear in your post
4-2.jpg

And now your image is ready to be posted, like so (I'm still working hard to afford this dam thing!):
turner_ivy-2.jpg

so i read that david finch is going to be at the phoenix comic con. i'm thinking about going to see if he'll take a commission request. any suggestions?

Back