Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*GULP!!*

I just dropped $1310 to Albert Moy for a Bruce Timm commission.. Apparently it's all done and ready to be picked up at San Diego Comic Con, but shenanigans have recently happened and I might not be able to go anyways...

Wow...that really sucks, IoE! :(

I hope things work out so you can go.

avengelyne_1_alt_cover_by_joebenitez-d3kfke4.jpg

what happens if you can't go?

I asked Albert and apparently he'll be picking up my commission from Mr. Timm at SDCC as well, so he'll just mail it off to me after the convention if I can't attend. I know Albert works out of New York, but I'm not sure where Mr. Timm lives, so I guess getting it at SDCC saves them both on the hassle of packing and shipping.

I guess the reason I haven't even been given a scan of the final image is because Mr. Timm either doesn't know how to or refuses to scan his artwork himself, lol

*GULP!!*

I just dropped $1310 to Albert Moy for a Bruce Timm commission.. Apparently it's all done and ready to be picked up at San Diego Comic Con, but shenanigans have recently happened and I might not be able to go anyways...

dayum! the price i was quoted at was ~$1500. i decided to pass since i could get a lot of sweet stuff for the same price.

That is an awesome sig, nice work Karma!

I hope there's some stuff up in the store like the previous years too.

there's always JSC SDCC stuff up on the store...they may not always be the 1st print art prints though as they tend to sell out quickly at SDCC.

So exciting news for me. I've been in contact with Josh Howard and I'm going to get a commission done at comic con! I'll finally get my Wonder Woman! Very excited for this years con.

So exciting news for me. I've been in contact with Josh Howard and I'm going to get a commission done at comic con! I'll finally get my Wonder Woman! Very excited for this years con.

Very cool! He'll be at the He-Man.org party after the convention, so I'mma try and hit him up for one while he's nice and drunk lol

Congrats! :duff Be sure to post pics after you get it! :D

Very cool! He'll be at the He-Man.org party after the convention, so I'mma try and hit him up for one while he's nice and drunk lol

:lol :lol :lol

Back