Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that Red Sonja statue too. Info please ;)

https://www.mostwantedcollectibles.com/red-sonja-j-scott-campbell-statue-p-2865.html

Based off this pic
DYF10091.jpg

Jason is a great guy to deal with at mostwanted. if you get it post pics

Did you draw that, G? If so...Niiiiiiiice! :clap :clap :rock

Some Marvel covers I just saw on the interwebs...

X-23_1.jpg

I'd love to see SSC make comiquettes of Valkyrie, Hope, Black Widow and a new one of X-23. :yess:

i would love a PF of X-23. the comiquette is amazing and one of my favorites.

Here goes my (small-ish) Wondercon haul:

An Aku (Samurai Jack) sketch from Dave Dwonch, who've I've gotten to know over the past couple of years and is a very cool dude to talk to:
DwonchAku.jpg

My first Adam Hughes print:
AHIvyHarleyPrint.jpg

My third Ebas print (but the first I never bought as a gift for friends)I'll censor this if need be:
EbasRedSonjaPrint.jp*

My first Ebas sketch (I asked for Wonder Woman, he was 4 sketches in and 4 hours worth of drunkenness from gifted rum, and he told me he wasn't a very good Wonder Woman sketcher lol):
EbasWonderWoman.jpg

My first Ale Garza professional original art ( he had a portfolio of stuff, but all of it was sold. Even stuff that wasn't marked with a "sold" sticker he told me was sold :( ):
AleKato.jpg

One of two Ale Garza full body commissions (that will be gifted to a friend who's a Psylocke lover - he didn't get to my second one, so he said he'd do it at home and mail it to me):
AlePsylocke.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My first Ebas sketch (I asked for Wonder Woman, he was 4 sketches in and 4 hours worth of drunkenness from gifted rum, and he told me he wasn't a very good Wonder Woman sketcher lol):
EbasWonderWoman.jpg

IoE:

May I ask what Ebas is charging for a sketch now ?

thanks for the statue info grp! ;)

not sure if i'll order it, don't really know anything about the character but i love the design. i'll wait and try to see some in hands pics before biting.

thanks for the statue info grp! ;)

not sure if i'll order it, don't really know anything about the character but i love the design. i'll wait and try to see some in hands pics before biting.

Red Sonja is quite a comic book icon. she's the female version of Conan. She will never give herself to a man unless he can best her in battle. Was one of my favourites and in the past 7 years she has been blessed with some of the best comic book cover art EVER!!!!

Here goes my (small-ish) Wondercon haul:

An Aku (Samurai Jack) sketch from Dave Dwonch, who've I've gotten to know over the past couple of years and is a very cool dude to talk to:
DwonchAku.jpg

My first Adam Hughes print:
AHIvyHarleyPrint.jpg

My third Ebas print (but the first I never bought as a gift for friends)I'll censor this if need be:
EbasRedSonjaPrint.jp*

EbasWonderWoman.jpg

My first Ale Garza professional original art ( he had a portfolio of stuff, but all of it was sold. Even stuff that wasn't marked with a "sold" sticker he told me was sold :( ):
AleKato.jpg

One of two Ale Garza full body commissions (that will be gifted to a friend who's a Psylocke lover - he didn't get to my second one, so he said he'd do it at home and mail it to me):
AlePsylocke.jpg

Very Cool stuff....love that Hughes print...whats the size of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
IoE:

May I ask what Ebas is charging for a sketch now ?

$80. It's steep, but it's Ebas. Half the payment is worth standing there for the conversation you have with him alone. Ale was at a table right behind Eric and looked at it and asked the same question, giving me a ":cuckoo:" look when I told him lol

Very Cool stuff....love that Hughes print...whats the size of it?

It's about 19x13 on some kind of thinner card stock

Great stuff there, IoE! Congrats! :clap :rock :clap

$80. It's steep, but it's Ebas. Half the payment is worth standing there for the conversation you have with him alone. Ale was at a table right behind Eric and looked at it and asked the same question, giving me a ":cuckoo:" look when I told him lol

Oh ok. I can see that.

I may splurge for one one day. But as my boy Mike Debalfo is always there too it's hard to decide.

Back