Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
npf3sw.jpg

Nice storm daikken. love it!

FYI, from deviantart email

Silverpop Systems, Inc., a leading marketing company that sends email messages for its clients, told us that information was taken from its servers. This was probably part of a sweep by spammers. As a result, email addresses belonging to deviantART members were copied. Corresponding usernames and birth date may also have been removed.

We can assure you that nothing occurred on our systems with respect to this incident and no access was gained to private information on deviantART’s servers.

As a member of deviantART, you certainly have a right to know when an incident of this kind occurs. Unfortunately spammers are an unavoidable part of living on the Web.

The likely result of this event might be an increase in spam to your email. Experts have told us that there is an increase in email scams out there on the Internet and you should be cautious. Only click links or download attachments from people you know, particularly if they ask for personal information, and be sure that your email service provider has adequate spam filters.

Because we value the information that members give us, we have decided not to rely on the services of Silverpop in the future and their servers will no longer hold any data from us.

Yes it is! In more ways than one!

I hated the new costume. :pfft:

Maglor what do you mean in more ways than one??? What do you know?! and yes I hated that stoopid complicated piece of a55 they passed as a wonder woman costume down to the cowboy boots with spurs.

Guess the new costume is going bye bye soon?!
Wonder_Woman_Return_by_Stanley_Lau.jpg

thank goodness. love that image.

Damn dude, you rocked this one! If you don't mind me saying, you have improved quite a bit since you first shared your work. Her body is fantastic and her face is beautiful. Bravo dude. :clap :bow

Thank you very much Ill. I appreciate.it greatly. *goes back to drawing boobs in my hole*

Yes it is! In more ways than one!

I hated the new costume. :pfft:

You and everyone else. No need to change an iconic outfit.

Okay, kinda need a little input on this. I know I have to fix/remove the reflection in the lower part, and hair needs work, any suggestions? Eamon? Ill? Daikken? JimmyJJ?
lostinspace.jpg

Looks good my friend.

I think the one piece of cloth's reflection should be removed from the window. Not sure how a transparent cloth would reflect.

I think her arm looks slightly off as does her face. Her chin comes off a touch short.

I am not sure, it may just be me.

Well I like it and I hope you send me a print :)

PS: Maybe some shine from that yellow light against the window ?

Anyway:

spidery_mary_jane_by_mariochavez-d34wi9y.jpg

Back