Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever is posting pics from mypsptubes.com please delete the pics. They are claiming copyright. I'm not sure which images are coming from there - so please delete all pics from that site.

That's lame, it's not like anyone's doing anything here other than praising and broadening the art by posting pieces here.

I've never been to that site before, but the art style is very similar to someone I watch on DeviantArt. So if no one from Deviant Art is complaining and we're getting the links from there there should be no problems, right?

(btw, I've only ever posted art pieces from DeviantArt)

EDIT: Actually, it is someone I watch on DeviantArt. J Augusto Cano has a lot of his stuff on his DA account. Doesn't DA have to complain if you're linking from them and not just the artist him/her self?

Last edited:
I just received a copyright infringement email from photobucket regarding those Bawidamann pics I put up a few weeks a go.

Looks like someone has gone through the thread & is trying to spoil all our fun. Lame.

I can't really see the problem, I've spent a small fortune on prints since finding this thread - all money in artists pockets. Threads like this help to get their stuff out there and make more money. Whatever.:cuckoo:

I've never liked Eric Linsner. Don't like his anatomy. I don't like how he draws faces and he got a weird thing with nipples! :lol
I know he has his fans though.

Why they picked him for Conan cover, I have no idea.

I've never liked Eric Linsner. Don't like his anatomy. I don't like how he draws faces and he got a weird thing with nipples! :lol

You dont like the guy's art but you dont even know his name. lol Its Joseph Michael Linsner. lol Didnt we have this conversation before? :tap
The type of nipples he draws are called puffies. lol That is the word of the day.

And I've never even heard of mypsptubes.com

On Ebay right now, i like this

!BvzVMewEGk~$(KGrHqYOKkQEwQ(yntJjBMGDGB0b7w~~_3.JPG

I'm no fan of Linsner either

Might this be what you should expect at SDCC ?

Pulled from the new calendar ... (with a distribution date of 09/29/2010)...

Campbellcalendarcover.jpg

Can't see :(

J. Scott Campbell’s Fairy Tale Fantasies 2011 CalendarJ. Scott Campbell (a)J. Scott Campbell’s first Fairy Tale Fantasies calendar was a smash hit, selling out in near-record time. This year, he’s back with more ALL-NEW images of some of the most gorgeous and sexy female figures from fairy tales and children’s books! We’ll see some returning favorites, like The Little Mermaid, and some brand-new friends, like the Princess and the Pea—but each image will be published here for the very first time!Calendar • FC • $19.99 • 12 Months • 20” x 10” Expected in-store date: 9/29

campbellcalendarcover42.jpg

I once mentioned to someone that he should do a Wendy piece from Peter Pan. If you think about the whole deal of her being in a night gown, possibly even ripped and tattered from fighting in Never Never Land how could it no be cool looking?

...of course there's the whole "she sleeps in a nursery with her two little brothers and she's not even 15 years old" problem (if 15 is even old enough for you)

Back