Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2149020&postcount=2058

IMG_3396Large.jpg
IMG_3395Large.jpg

see the difference I'm talking about?

If that is true, I'm glad that there is at least a noticeable difference between the two versions.

I really hate myself for missing out on this. I was at J. Scott Campbell's booth at C2E2 looking at the mermaid print and decided against buying it. Blah.

Oh.... I see. thanks.

regardless, someone post some pics so I can see how similar they are/aren't.

I really hate myself for missing out on this. I was at J. Scott Campbell's booth at C2E2 looking at the mermaid print and decided against buying it. Blah.

I know the feeling. I think quite a few of us know that feeling.

Damn I wish I would've known you were gonna be there! I would've asked you to help me get that Neytiri print! :(

Anything else he had at the table that wasn't for sale on the site?

Damn I wish I would've known you were gonna be there! I would've asked you to help me get that Neytiri print! :(

Anything else he had at the table that wasn't for sale on the site?

I was waiting in line with my friend who was getting some stuff signed, so I wasn't looking really closely, but I went through his print binder a couple of times and I didn't see the Neytiri print there. Maybe it was sold out by the time I went to his table. He did have all of the fairytale prints, the exclusive Black Cat and Mary Jane prints, and a couple different art books. That's about all I saw.

I did get the Scarlett print from Adam Hughes and a Kitty Pryde print from Mark Brooks, but something stopped me from picking up the Little Mermaid print from Campbell.

consider it your punishment for not offering to help us out when we were wondering who was going to C2E2.

Gotta do it if you want the full set of 12 Fairytale prints. Did the same thing a couple of months ago. And don't regret it one bit as those are selling for 2X or more now if you had waited.

Is that the new one? I'm curious to see how it is different from the original. Original included a white boarder where Campbell signed in pencil, and this one is signed in the colored area.

Now that I look at this again, maybe the new ones don't even have a white border.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The Mermaid goes for around $250 on ebay. :horror

Ouch

consider it your punishment for not offering to help us out when we were wondering who was going to C2E2.

I would have definitely helped out if I had known but I'm a noob to collecting prints, so I didn't even really know about any of this before I went to C2E2. In fact, the convention is what got me interested in this stuff. Before that, I only had the Adam Hughes prints that came with the ex comiquettes. I guess we're all screwed now.

got my tracking numbers from JSCs store as well as my itoya multiring binder. damn the pages on this are way better than the ones in the bound portfolio.

Got my order in today and everything seems to be intact. The new sketchbook is really nice. Lots of great pictures in it. I'll scan in a few images when I get the chance.

The little mermaid print has a "Campbell Enchanted Edition" Embossing on it on the left side. Not sure if thats the same embossing on the original print. And it is numbered out of 50.

Got my package today too! MJ is freaking adorable. I am definitely going to frame her asap! ;)

Back