Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Found Out that Joe Madureira will be attending Philadelphia Comic Con! thats pretty awesome except I wont be going.

I will :D

I can wear some sexy lingerie and it could be better... ;)

..... Oh Lordy. :naughty

:lecture

my bf wants me to dye my hair brunette... so, so bad... :lol

NO !!!!!! :horror

I really, really...reallyreallyreally....really need to know if this is from a sketchbook I can purchase or a print I can buy, or if I can have it tatooed to my body in some way...

FairchildRoxyCampbell.jpg

Man the list for this is long !

Does anybody know how long is usually takes to get stuff from JSC store? I'm anxious to get my MJ print. ;)

Does anybody know how long is usually takes to get stuff from JSC store? I'm anxious to get my MJ print. ;)

It depends. Usually stuff ships out the same week as long as you order between monday and wednesday. Since the site got a huge amount of orders, I would assume that stuff isnt going out for awhile (hopefully less than 2 weeks).

I'd like to know also...I'm waiting for my Beauty and the Beast print. :tap

See comment above.

Speaking of which, how much did shipping run?

Its USPS Priority mail so it varies depending on how much you purchased.

And you lucky bastard. you get to see Joe Mad. Ask him to get off his ass and finish Battle Chasers. lol And I want a Red Monika sketch.

I'm Glad everybody like the Fairchild at Chalkboard pic :D

when i came across it, i was wowed to and thought it def had to be posted, glad i did!@

now i just gotta find that "Shades of Grey" sketchbook :lol

How reliable is the Campbell store, anyone order stuff from there? did everyone get there items that they paid for?

Yeah, the Campbell store is very reliable. I think they be a one or two man operation, so they may not be the fastest, but you will get your stuff.

Thanks Daikken and ill.....i'll have to trry and order something from the Campbell store then :D

Still don't have that Women of Marvel print DAMMIT!!!! :lol

Back