Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that Jungle girl print is too nice to pass up on. It's the only one I picked up a couple of days ago.

Anyone know if his Leia below might ever become a print?

Some recent work that Campbell posted on his Facebook page...

25559_379548980834_566380834_390074.jpg

Yeah, that Jungle girl print is too nice to pass up on. It's the only one I picked up a couple of days ago.

Anyone know if his Leia below might ever become a print?
I think she's only in the sketchbook right now. But if enough people showed interest he might make a print.

Quiet you two!! :p

I'm doing a good job refraining.
it's what I do, make people spend money. :D

It was too beautiful for me to pass up. I would have been pissed if I saw it later on eBay for $200 or more.

I feel you, but like hunni, I am trying to only get characters I really enjoy or love.

Now if that Leia was up... I would want it... so...Let it be known, if anyone see's it go up, please get one for me and I will cover all charges. I would never want to miss it.

Be it Leia or Catwoman... :naughty

I feel you, but like hunni, I am trying to only get characters I really enjoy or love.

Now if that Leia was up... I would want it... so...Let it be known, if anyone see's it go up, please get one for me and I will cover all charges. I would never want to miss it.

Be it Leia or Catwoman... :naughty

I understand where you're coming from, but for me if the art is beautiful, it doesn't matter what character it is.

If I see that Leia, she is ordered! :cool:

Mr. Spokes is trying to be another Adam Hughes there but it looks like he's vectorising found photo's in Adobe Illustrator an then rendering them up in Photoshop.

I cannot be certain but it does look like 'com____rised' photos.

Mr. Spokes is trying to be another Adam Hughes there but it looks like he's vectorising found photo's in Adobe Illustrator an then rendering them up in Photoshop.

I cannot be certain but it does look like 'com____rised' photos.

Quite possible but the effect is nice.

Back