Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest I prefer the pencilled sketches over the computer coloured ones.
These latest pics however look more like they belong in a certain photo thread beacause the faces just look far too young. To me at least, it makes them look creepy since they have such sexy poses/oufits.

I like women, not little girls :lol.

The artist has great talent thats for sure though :rock
x :peace

Last edited:
I really like 'em Power, it's a very distinct style - something different & new always turns my head.

The pencil sketches are nice - but the coloured one's just make me drool. Love the way the visuals make the skin so shiny & smooth! I'm a big fan of digital art, it's just another medium that an artist has at their disposal these days.

To me this is the only one I even remotely like.

PSM_SWIMSUIT_COVER_by_RyanKinnaird.jpg

I haven't posted any art in a little while so I thought I would throw a few up.

The Art is done by Deacon Black with the digital colors done by someone named PixelTease from DeviantArt.....

DeaconBlackPixelTease.jpg

DeaconBlackPixelTease10.jpg

DeaconBlackPixelTease11.jpg

DeaconBlackPixelTease13.jpg

DeaconBlackPixelTease6.jpg

DeaconBlackPixelTease7.jpg

DeaconBlackPixelTease8.jpg

I still have got one or two of these portfolio prints left over if anybody is interested.

Prints are 11x17 (A3) and come signed.
£12 each delivered anywhere.

Wonder-Woman-2008AP.jpg

She-Ra-poster.jpg

Shoot me a PM. First come first serve.

i have seen these before and each time i see them they're looking more gorious every time.:cool:

On a side note Ireland got beaten by the sweaty socks..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:mad: :duh

Back