Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Doc :rock

...and now some of those stunners beautifully transformed into statue form :drool :drool
I know it's not pin up Art but couldn't resist, sorry:
000_0006_03.jpg

x :peace

Nice set dude! :)

My Kianni got broken by a falling snowboard! :(

I am sending her off to be fixed though.

Nice set dude! :)

My Kianni got broken by a falling snowboard! :(

I am sending her off to be fixed though.
Thanks Eamon.
Damn that a shame. I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you can get her fixed okay. That sounds wierd doesn't it, but you know what I mean :monkey3 :lol
Fingers crossed for you!.
x :duff

P.S, I'm a dudette ;)

Are all those yours Shell? Nice.
Yep, thanks pal :grouphug
That is part of my Turner Tribute Shelf, everything on that shelf is the same matching number and signed by the master himself :rock :drool
x :wave

Thanks Eamon.
Damn that a shame. I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you can get her fixed okay. That sounds wierd doesn't it, but you know what I mean :monkey3 :lol

P.S, I'm a dudette ;)

Yep, thanks pal :grouphug
That is part of my Turner Tribute Shelf, everything on that shelf is the same matching number and signed by the master himself :rock :drool

Your sexiness level just went up. lol:lol:naughty

Thanks Eamon.

P.S, I'm a dudette ;)

I call girls 'dude' too! ;)

If you saw the fall she took, it's amazing she wasn't obliterated. It's mostly the hair that's broken.
I got regular Grace and Witchblade 1 too.

One of my favorite painters

Kamal.jpg

I prefer his earlier work to the more modern but Boris was a big influence on me.
And by the way you have saved my bacon by posting that pic.
I was given a giant spider to piant for a book cover today and I hadn't many ideas on how to point it so thanks! :banana

Mariah sure can draw a sexy lady.

:lecture:lecture...

For sure... she is amazing... It is rare that I have come across something I have not liked from her.

Love this one.. they are now doing a miniature version of the original staute.

Boris Vallejo, I really like his work. He tends to make his subjects a bit too masculine though... That aside, all his art is top notch.

Check out his site: https://vallejo.ural.net/

I think he makes them super fit... that is the look he goes with mostly. It tends to work over all for the type of setting he uses.

Nothing wrong with it IMHO

006.jpg

011.jpg

Last edited:
:lecture:lecture...

For sure... she is amazing... It is rare that I have come across something I have not liked from her.

Love this one.. they are now doing a miniature version of the original staute.

I think he makes them super fit... that is the look he goes with mostly. It tends to work over all for the type of setting he uses.

Nothing wrong with it IMHO

I always loved boris's art. skin texture is amazing, and the pics just pop off the page like a real person.

Why thank you :naughty :rock
x

Very nice, I like this one. :rock

Mistress of Fire is one of my favorites.

If you saw the fall she took, it's amazing she wasn't obliterated. It's mostly the hair that's broken.

I prefer his earlier work to the more modern but Boris was a big influence on me.
And by the way you have saved my bacon by posting that pic.
I was given a giant spider to piant for a book cover today and I hadn't many ideas on how to point it so thanks! :banana

Yeah I like his earlier work as well.

What book cover are you working on?

Well I hope she gets repaired okay, that hair is really fragile but hopefully will be easier to repair.
That sounds like a great collection you got there:rock :duff
x
I really like this one, very nice :drool :drool
x
Mistress of Fire is one of my favorites.
Thanks for the title of that one, I really like it :rock :duff

Back