Arsyn's thread Updated 6-23-13 pg.7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arsyn's thread Updated 11-09-11

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Awesome! Thanks, for posting.

I wanna do a smiling crow now. Could look good without crow paint standing next to bruce..

Nothing is really for sale at the moment.

c ya.

Last edited:
Hey Ramon when you back up and running doing sculpts on the board ,I know ur busy at the mo but update us when your back brother :)

Took me a couple of seconds to work out why they are posed together :slap beautiful work crow looks amazing...
picture.php
[/QUOTE]

The Driver sculpt on his blog is so good. Nailed the bone structure of his face.

You sure can nail a likeness Arsyn! The legolas on your blog looks good so far. I'll be keeping my eyes on that one!

Re: Arsyn's thread Updated 6-23-13

Thanks for posting the pics!

Sorry I haven't been around. I didn't realize I'd been gone since '11!

I've been trying to finish last year's projects. Here's a couple of them that I'm working on. I'll have a bunch more in a couple of weeks including some LOST stuff.

Natalie Portman for Padme

7otp.jpg

Harrison Ford for Han Solo

r6n1.jpg

Orlando Bloom for Legolas. With a few mods, also for PotC.

orlando_ramon_archius.jpg

Wow Ramon there almost life like that ford is beautiful .

There is a real good chance that is the best Ford sculpt so far. Looks really impressive. I am getting more of a Deckard vibe from it :)

Paddy Considine
archius_paddy.jpg

I'll post him without the beard a little later since, IMO, he has cooler shaped h

ead.

Very nice do you have one of these spare?

Hi, to avoid any confusion, I just changed my user id to headsmith...'cause I'm a headsmith obviously. ;)

arsyn=headsmith

I'll start a new thread once I got more stuff to post. In the meantime, here's 1 guy:il_fullxfull.899578404_4vuj.jpg
I did him a few years back but never posted him..There's more..

I'll be redoing a lot of old stuff and and doing new stuff.

Thank you for all the comments even though I haven't been around. I'll be camped around here for the next year.

Back