Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magpie 7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title says it all, i believe theres a custom Oliver Queen out there but i'd love to see a Queen/ Green Arrow and may be a China White and the other villains.

Funny you asked for this..... :D This holiday weekend, my girlfriend and I started watching all of the aired Arrow episodes we have logged on the dvr. Great show!! I love the modernized costume. A custom or Hot Toys release would be sweet!

I really enjoy the show. I don't know if I would commit to buying any products just yet, BUT if it gets going for 2 - 3 seasons, I'm game.

I'd definitely be down for Arrow and Deathstroke. :yess:

Arrow na, like the old one. Read him as a kid. I like the show but still. Terminator/Deathstroke yes, only I will have to cover up the blue eye (he only could see out of one eye).

Arrow na, like the old one. Read him as a kid. I like the show but still. Terminator/Deathstroke yes, only I will have to cover up the blue eye (he only could see out of one eye).

You do realize the only Deathstroke shown on the series so far is prior to his headpiece being arrow'd through the eye in the first episode. I am guessing that when he appears in modern times on Arrow he will probably only have the single eye. He wasn't born one eyed in the comics either, he has two eyes when he was a soldier.

You do realize the only Deathstroke shown on the series so far is prior to his headpiece being arrow'd through the eye in the first episode. I am guessing that when he appears in modern times on Arrow he will probably only have the single eye. He wasn't born one eyed in the comics either, he has two eyes when he was a soldier.

So does that mean that if he were wearing glasses as a kid, people called him "four eyes?" Could go a long way in 'splainin' his grouchy misdemeanor....! :wink1::wink1:

I know about him in the comics. I even have the ones I bought and sold. He was a soldier. He did lose his eye, before the costume. I have to fine the issue but he was shot and Wilson was there. The blue side is the patch eye. I am happy he is there but he was kick ass on the books. He even took on the teen Titans. And won.

The card gang(I can't spell there name) was a joke by the comics. I like this show and I will buy the Blu when they come out. One thing I do like. This arrow has a hate on, and knows how to use it.

BTW I thought he stop the arrow from going into his eye? Even if he was hit, still badass to keep on fighting like he did. The person who play him is a stunt man. So I don't see he ever talking (they would have to pay him way more).

Last edited:
I'm giving this a bump as its even more relevent than when i first asked, probably a little premature at that time. Who'd like to see any of the following........

* Oliver Queen as the Hood/Green Arrow
* Slade Wilson pre Deathstroke
* Yao Fei
* Malcolm Merlyn as the Dark Archer

I'm giving this a bump as its even more relevent than when i first asked, probably a little premature at that time. Who'd like to see any of the following........

* Yao Fei

What? No Deadshot love?

* Yao Fei

I'm in! :rock

What? No Deadshot love?

Absolutely......but if this franchise is going to get off the ground in the 1:6 world its best to keep to the few more prominant characters. Ive no doubt as the series progresses we're going to get more Deadshot episodes, he's becoming to good a villain to kill off.

I really want a Slade Wilson figure above all, wouldn't the exclusive be great if it had a Deathstroke head?

great show for sure. American television licenses just doesn't seem to get much attention as movie properties. even howard said during one of his interviews ht tends to not care too much about tv properties. a shame lots of great tv licenses out there that would me great figs.

I would love a set of lovely "Arrow" figures! And please, don't leave out the ladies - Felicity, Laurel, and Sarah need some love too!

(Because you know, eventually Laurel will become badass.)

I would LOVE to see some Arrow figures. Show has gooten really good, and with the spin off shows like The Flash coming soon they could easily have a nice line of figures.

Bumping this up. Are there any plans whatsoever for SSC to make a Green Arrow statue based on the television show?

Back