Arrow TV show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
taza6e8u.jpg

Here's my custom Slade

Looks great. I'm not a fan of the makeup 'mask' look, especially since Huntress gets a proper domino mask in the show. Awesome figure though, love most of your work, it's always very unique.

I will quote myself now, 7 months on because at the midpoint of season 2 Arrow now has a proper mask. I would be seriously interested in a decent custom version now.

Arrow tv series costumes are superb i love all costumes or outwears but one which i really liked that is Stephen Amell jacket it's color is so awesome and style is too good i love it even i have it's replica that i took from FilmStarJackets this is nice jacket out of all arrow costumes..
Stephen_Amell_Arrow_Oliver_Queen_Jacket.jpg

I just watched the last episode and the woman who played young Marry Winchester on supernatural is playing "cupid".

Ive been getting really into this show lately and have decided to make the arrow my next custom figure. I think I worked out a pretty good recipe for him and have all the parts on order.

Jacket: DID Fringe Peter Bishop (Dyed)
Pants: DAM Toys Machete (Dyed)
Hood: ACI White Men's Hoodie
Boots: Dragon Soldat Gordan
Hands: 1966 Batman
Belt/Quiver Strap: Various leather belts from Toy Anxiety
Head: Headplay Oliver Queen
Body: WorldBox Muscle Body

Ironically the only thing I don't have yet is a 1/6 bow and arrows. If anyone could give me a lead on cheap 1/6 arrows id appreciate it.

Thanks!

Pictures to come next week!

First WIP photos.

It isn't much to look at now I know, but soon this thing is going to be looking pretty cool. Now the biggest thing is waiting for my leather dye to arrive. Can't wait!

Progress update:

I'd say im about 80% done. Unfortunately everything that is left (the quiver, arrows, little details on the suit) is going to take the longest.

Progress update:

I'd say im about 80% done. Unfortunately everything that is left (the quiver, arrows, little details on the suit) is going to take the longest.
That's awesome! Try using arrows from Double Play's Zombie Hunter (TWD Darryl Dixon) Below are some suggestions:

- Double Play 1 6 Zombie Warrior Crossbow Man Walking Dead Crossbow Arrows Set | eBay
- X Toys 1 6 Black Arrow Bow Weapon Set for Rambo Hawkeye New | eBay
- You can use the DC Direct "Comedian" domino mask for the S2-S3 look ---> DCD Watchmen: Comedian - Mask

Thanks guys!

I think im going to go with Shapeways for the arrows. I need 10-15 of them and the Rambo set only has 4.

I saw those, I think you should go with that. What're you gonna use for the bow? Are you gonna go for the masked or paint look?

Honestly I don't know where I'm going to get the bow from. I'd prefer the season 1 bow as I feel its more distinctive, but finding something similar has been hard.

As for the mask, I'd like to get a mask but have no clue what would be a good match. All I know is I'd like it to be removeable so I can take the hood down.

I finished the quiver last night, all I have do track down now (besides the above) is the hip holster. Finding a match has been harder than I thought.

Progress update:

Wow. This looks great. What head are you using?

Pretty good. Its a bit "Tonner-esqe" in its slightly feminine features and its a smidge too small for the body, but overall a great buy for the price and by far the best option for Oliver Queen.

Back