Arnie Kim handmade Bruce Lee and Kojun handmade pieces collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kojun's handmade Carlito's Way limited to 30 pieces. Serial # 8

Kojun's handmade Calito's Way limited to 30 pieces. Serial # 8

Attachments

• 666_583491931661106_823686301_n.jpg
    666_583491931661106_823686301_n.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 242
Re: Arnie Kim's handmade Game of Death limited to 30 pieces. Serial #20

Thanks Neo Geo!!! Terry Boggard!

Re: Kojun's handmade Carlito's Way limited to 30 pieces. Serial # 8

Great figure, i always wanted one of these, but have the Blitzway one now, so im good.

Steve Giunda, these were made much before Enterbay or Hot Toys stuff. These were Arnie Kim's personal artwork from 2004. He sculpted the heads and then made resin casts and hand painted them with fine detail that the mass produced ones don't have. The bodies are not new, they are 1999 BBI bodies, however they were okay for the time but HT and Enterbay bodies are much better but when Bruce is in clothes, it's not too noticeable because his skinny body and also the clothes cover the body only leaving the head and hands exposed. These are very limited and Arnie only sold to Korean friends or people he could trust that wouldn't sell them for super high prices and /or make casts of his artwork. It didn't come with 3 sculpts. I own these and these are my own photos. I don't use photos of other people's collection and If I do, I will credit them! These usually sell in the thousands now that they are classics! Thanks for the comments! :)

Since those are not really your custom work I think all your thread should come in the 'show your shelves section' or maybe you could create one master thread with all your customs.

You have an impressive customs ..

What i highly suggest that you open a one thread only for all your custom figures

Instead of creating several threads for each figure

NG.

Darth Con thanks! I like the Blitzway one and plan to buy it, however I like the initial prototype much better that Arnie handmade. The detail was more there and the paint apps much better. I noticed the Blitzway one has not so great paint apps but decent. It looks much like plastic in many photos and the sculpt from PVC to plastic has lost a bit of detail from the master prototype like shrinkage and less wrinkles that the proto had. Other than that I love it! The kojun one is just breath taking once you have it in hand you can't compare the level of detail it has. The paint job is incredible and looks like Hong paint it. The hands also have super detail in the finger nails. I love the clothes by Harue and the box and cert are top notch! I can say it was well worth it! I shall have both figures!

NG, I haven't logged on here for years. Can you tell me how to do that? And does it make a difference if I post for each one compared to a group photo? :)

How do I get to those sections you mentioned?

Could you do that Elvis? That would be so cool! I am also aware of your cool work from youtube!

Its simple .. You know how to create threads right ? You just did a few

Create One only & post all your pics there :)

And of course it will make a big difference especially for us as a viewers

Cheers

Steve Giunda, these were made much before Enterbay or Hot Toys stuff. These were Arnie Kim's personal artwork from 2004. He sculpted the heads and then made resin casts and hand painted them with fine detail that the mass produced ones don't have. The bodies are not new, they are 1999 BBI bodies, however they were okay for the time but HT and Enterbay bodies are much better but when Bruce is in clothes, it's not too noticeable because his skinny body and also the clothes cover the body only leaving the head and hands exposed. These are very limited and Arnie only sold to Korean friends or people he could trust that wouldn't sell them for super high prices and /or make casts of his artwork. It didn't come with 3 sculpts. I own these and these are my own photos. I don't use photos of other people's collection and If I do, I will credit them! These usually sell in the thousands now that they are classics! Thanks for the comments! :)

Thanks for the info

Looks like the threads haven't been merged or moved yet... I'll go ahead and take care of it :duff

Re: Arnie Kim's handmade Enter the Dragon, Way of the Dragon and Fist of Fury

Moved all of the threads on single figures over to "show your shelves" and merged them :duff

Back