Armor Plus - Samurai Troopers (Ronin Warriors)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up all the figures except for the white and black inferno armors. I would have been down for the tiger and any Warlords if they had made them. I'm glad there was such a large space in between releases or I wouldn't have been able to afford them.

I wish Figuarts would pick these up, and put them out for less than $100. I don't need removeable armor.

yeap me too. maybe they can do a figuarts line where the armors arent removable. Id be down for that

Samurai Trooper without removable armor is just not Samurai Trooper. I never understood why they cost higher than Saint Seiya & never understood the point of making their figures Tamashii Exclusive. Meaning it's limited amount release thus the high price.

Samurai Trooper without removable armor is just not Samurai Trooper. I never understood why they cost higher than Saint Seiya & never understood the point of making their figures Tamashii Exclusive. Meaning it's limited amount release thus the high price.
I know the reason, they didn't think they'd sell hence making them exclusives. But although ur right about removable armor, I'd still be cool to have them without removable armor

I know the reason, they didn't think they'd sell hence making them exclusives. But although ur right about removable armor, I'd still be cool to have them without removable armor

i don't know how they determine whether a release would be Tamashii web only or to the mass, i notice most of the chogokin line has become Tamashii only, for example the SDX Gundams. samurai trooper is relatively well known in the west, so i don't see why people won't buy if they are mass produced and at Saint Seiya pricing, Saint Seiya collectors would probably also buy them.

i don't know how they determine whether a release would be Tamashii web only or to the mass, i notice most of the chogokin line has become Tamashii only, for example the SDX Gundams. samurai trooper is relatively well known in the west, so i don't see why people won't buy if they are mass produced and at Saint Seiya pricing, Saint Seiya collectors would probably also buy them.

I hear ya, Im thinking more fans like us have to go voice our opinion on their FB page, I would all day but dont have a FB lol. Maybe we can get a poll going

Back