Armarauders: New Mech Toyline

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, it's because everyone wants it, but are stuck with preorders till the end of time and don't want people posting and encourage others to buy and have it sell out. I never talk about a toy on my radar. That and maybe the price (of everything else as well).

Doesn't BBTS have the white version still in stock? And HLJ. If I had $200 to blow right now, it would go here (or toward an Iron Man Bleeding Edge, also by Sentinel :wink1:)

@Jessedart—would you mind talking a little more about the figure? Out of all the collectors who I know own it, you seem the most vocal about really liking it and I'm wondering what makes it feel so special. For reference: I have the Iron Patriot figure, so I know how marvelous Sentinel's engineering can be.

Sure.
First off the presentation.... screams ultra special, limited, love and care.
Ive bought toys for multiple times this price and this boxing experience just blows them away.You know right away the designers, builders and all involved have huge passion for this line.
Then the toy....Omg. You NEED to hold it. That is something that you can't describe. The entire toy FEELS rich , elegant and super solid. The matte finish, the weight and balance, the tight clicky joints, the diecast content, it feels better than anything I've owned at Any Price.
Then that sentinel engineering. ... Like iron man , when you open a missile Bay door, it just doesn't open, it opens and slides back. EVERYTHING is engineered this way, opening its cockpit sets THE standard to how a cockpit should work. Those details that you have to play with and hold to understand. The best hands and thumb in any toy in history. Articulation is without equal.
Then the paint. ....Flawless beyond flawless. From the heads of the missile pods to the tampo printing, it's spot on to a microscopic level.
The figure just feels and looks like perfection.
Then you add the interchangeable design...It's a throwback to a lost era like the micronauts.
Everything is interchangeable everywhere. It's just fun and awesome. A figure that was designed to be a base figure that is customizable both with its own pieces and pieces to come.
When you throw in the entire base it puts an already huge deal figure into the realm of ...It's a steal..for the money it's a outright steal.

And last the design itself...A combination of 80s Mech combined with modern flair.
You see influences of patlabor, macross,evangelion, and transformers.
The design is 100% unique and best of all. NOT based or locked to any movie, anime or book.
It's something not done to often anymore, it's based on one man's desire, imagination and passion.
When I imagine this guy combined with the pegasus backpack transformable drone.....mouth open, passed out on the floor. Wow

This line and effort needs to be supported...period.
In all its a home run .

I own Bandai chogokins, hot toys, 3a, 3 zero. Gundam composites etc....
None hold a candle to this. It's that we'll made and engineered.

That said, I might hold out for the gunmetal version, looking at the latest photo of it:

12052575_902831879771114_4505411836927085487_o.jpg

Of course, ideally I could just buy both :wink1:

Yeah, seems that one's a long way off if we see it at all. Real shame. I hesitate before calling it totally dead since the first Bellerophon took years to release.

In slightly better news, I found one of these on eBay and snagged it for a cool $150 :yess:

I'm going to reach out to them about the future of the line. I'm a little optimistic just because of how damn long the first release took, but not holding my breath.

Yeah, it was. No response from them either. I guess the line is dead [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back