Arkham Escape Joker (Nolanverse custom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is actually close to year old so some folks might've seen it already but it being close to Halloween something felt right about throwing him in the DC section.

Jumpsuit was an extra I had lying around and it's died red to match the look of the Arkham inmates in Batman Begins. Straight jacket and muzzle are from Medicom's Hannibal Lecter and the head is modded from the Police version of Joker. Everything's been weathered and repainted. The stand was something extra since he's fairly barebones.

Arkham Asylam Escape Joker... Chaos connot be contained.

ArkhamJoker1.jpg

ArkhamJoker.jpg

ArkhamJoker4.jpg

arkhambase.jpg

ArkhamJoker2.jpg

Great job! I'd love to see someone do a not slicked back hair inmate custom. I think it would add to the chaos...

Great job! I'd love to see someone do a not slicked back hair inmate custom. I think it would add to the chaos...

I agree.

Mando I like this custom, but I think the pants should be orange, I think the default paint worked better, and I think the mouth thing is unfitting, but this is a really cool custom man. Nice job. I plan on doing this someday myself.

My favorite parts of this are the straight jacket, shoes, and the base :D

Thanks for the comments guys! He was definitely a fun one to play around with.

Its not slicked back here. It's resculpted to look buzzed down yet not clean shaven.

I agree.

Mando I like this custom, but I think the pants should be orange, I think the default paint worked better, and I think the mouth thing is unfitting, but this is a really cool custom man. Nice job. I plan on doing this someday myself.

My favorite parts of this are the straight jacket, shoes, and the base :D

Well, the way I see he was wearing some kind of making in the cop disguise. Facial lacerations of that magnatude aren't going to heal pretty. They'd be dark pink and fairly gross looking and I really wanted to play on that. :D

That's awesome dude! Really cool, and I really like how you redid the hair to look as though it had been shaven down to the scalp. Really realistic, and I like how you did the scars. You're right, they would look really gruesome and almost swollen, I think.

I want one!

:lol

Just kidding. I already own it :D

It looks even better in person guys. Mando did a fantastic job on this! And I think the buzzed hair is something they probably would have done to him. The guy is off his rocker and probably would try to choke himself on his hair if it was long enough. :cuckoo:

Anyway, someone mentioned what it would look like with the long hair, pretty much like this:

dsc01505f.jpg

I bashed together a variation on one of these (sorry, no pics yet), also using the Cop Joker head. I thought about buzzing his hair down, since I think that is indeed more realistic for what they'd do to the Joker, but didn't know the best way to do so that wouldn't straight up ruin the head.

Can I ask how you managed to get the buzzed-down hair look? Just sandpaper, or some other method?

Anyway, someone mentioned what it would look like with the long hair, pretty much like this:

dsc01505f.jpg

Okay, that is just epic. I'd love to have that figure, specifically the head. It's like the way my custom Joker looks inside my head before he broke out of Arkham, especially since it uses the same head.

I want one!

Okay its your's! :D Glad you dig him, 'Munch! Still toying around with what to do with the straight jacket you sent me.

I bashed together a variation on one of these (sorry, no pics yet), also using the Cop Joker head. I thought about buzzing his hair down, since I think that is indeed more realistic for what they'd do to the Joker, but didn't know the best way to do so that wouldn't straight up ruin the head.

Can I ask how you managed to get the buzzed-down hair look? Just sandpaper, or some other method?

No problem! I dremeled down the hair and then appled a thing layer of apoxie to sculpt and then just textured it with some medium grain sandpaper.

awesome job man , i love it ... wait to you see the project im working on , same idea Arkham Joker:hi5:

Looking forward to seeing, Mr. Ecko! :rock

aWESOME WORK, mANDO!

Very creative and perfect for Halloween!

Thanks, Die! :duff

Re:

arkhambase.jpg

Awesome. I really like the work you did on the stand. Is that just sculpey molded to a stand? That can't just be paint, can it? Looks like it has some texture.

Mesa, the bricks a sculpted over a sideshow stand. Don't remember exactly where the gate/bars are from though.

That sounds about right. I grabbed him ages ago just for the accessories. Came with a sweet guillotine.

Back