Arkham City Harley Quinn DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this online, looks to be the next in line

Arkham-City-Joker-Statue-Digital-Model.jpg

Yeah looks cool reminds me of the trophies. I always liked the Arkham character designs, can't wait to see more

I like arkham joker, they should do all the villans first then batman, do something different for a change.

Anime Island will prolly be getting her in a month or so then. Annoyingly slow, but the difference in price makes it worth the wait (got her for 67$). Can't wait to see the pics that people upload though. Suicide Squad Harley seems to have come out nicely.

Anime Island will prolly be getting her in a month or so then. Annoyingly slow, but the difference in price makes it worth the wait (got her for 67$). Can't wait to see the pics that people upload though. Suicide Squad Harley seems to have come out nicely.

Got that one too. I think DC did a good job on that one as well and I say that despite not really liking the new 52 design that much.

$67 is a great price for this statue! I hope it comes out looking great like the Suicide Harley did.

I have mine on order at my LCS, I can't wait! I also got my Suicide squad Harley from them and I agree it came out great!

It is on DC release schedule for next Wednesday. It does look like UK comic book shops are getting a bit later as it was not on my stock list for next week.

Back