Arkham City Harley Quinn DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if they plan on keeping the line going? I wish that the Arkham B&W statue was to scale with Harley and Joker, I love the pose they did of him in that line.

Anyone know if they plan on keeping the line going? I wish that the Arkham B&W statue was to scale with Harley and Joker, I love the pose they did of him in that line.

I believe it is supposed to be a new line of statues. I find myself constantly scouring the Internet to see if anyone knows which character is after Joker. The Batman that came with the PS3 game is the same scale.

It would be a bad thing if this wasn't a line as People would probably not hold onto the Harley and Joker statues. It would seem they'd be more collectible if it was a whole line rather than two one-offs. Just my opinion.

Same here, I'm really saying a prayer that they for sure do Riddler, Batman, and Mr. Freeze. Of course all the others would sure as hell be nice to see as well. I just hope if they do do a Batman it'll have a great pose. Not too big on the crouching style poses...

Well they now have a nightwing posted so I would say a full line is coming wouldnt you think .

??? I really love BAC BAA games and would have collected these instead of DKR hot toys but there was nothing really out there accept 6" play figures .
Now I bought and returned the DKR Bane vs Batman statue do to a poor paint job but a great sculpt so will I be disappointed in this Harley Statue even with paint flaws I know it will have ?
I can get it for $95 shipped

Thanks in advance for any advice :clap

Well they now have a nightwing posted so I would say a full line is coming wouldnt you think .

??? I really love BAC BAA games and would have collected these instead of DKR hot toys but there was nothing really out there accept 6" play figures .
Now I bought and returned the DKR Bane vs Batman statue do to a poor paint job but a great sculpt so will I be disappointed in this Harley Statue even with paint flaws I know it will have ?
I can get it for $95 shipped

Thanks in advance for any advice :clap

If you're a perfectionist, you might have issues with her. I own her, and thnk she's amazing, and plan to own the entire line.

If you're a perfectionist, you might have issues with her. I own her, and thnk she's amazing, and plan to own the entire line.

See I love BAC and BAA games books comics ect but she looks great and this is something finally High end for it I would collect BUT after the Bane Vs Batman statue Painted cold cast turned me off , I mean white spots of porcelain showing colors overlapping drives me crazy :slap , ? are Harley and the others Cold Cast Porcelain ?

Thank You

See I love BAC and BAA games books comics ect but she looks great and this is something finally High end for it I would collect BUT after the Bane Vs Batman statue Painted cold cast turned me off , I mean white spots of porcelain showing colors overlapping drives me crazy :slap , ? are Harley and the others Cold Cast Porcelain ?

Thank You

The Arkham line of statues are made of col-cast porcelain. The paint will most likely never be perfect, but still looks good. Was the Bane Vs Batman your first statue? SSC are making a Harley PF if your looking for high end.

The Arkham line of statues are made of col-cast porcelain. The paint will most likely never be perfect, but still looks good. Was the Bane Vs Batman your first statue? SSC are making a Harley PF if your looking for high end.

Yes it was I just started collecting and thats why I switched to hot toys but Im not into posing stuff to much but I need good quality as stuff like the Bane where porcelain showed drove me nuts but I liked the sculpt.

Did you have a link I saw no info at SSC and is it BAC version ?
Thanks

Yes it was I just started collecting and thats why I switched to hot toys but Im not into posing stuff to much but I need good quality as stuff like the Bane where porcelain showed drove me nuts but I liked the sculpt.

Did you have a link I saw no info at SSC and is it BAC version ?
Thanks

The SS Harley hasn't been announced yet, but if you google Stanley Artgerm Lau, you can view his concept art for Harley, Catwoman and Ivy which will all be used for their respective PFs. It's the classic version.

The SS Harley hasn't been announced yet, but if you google Stanley Artgerm Lau, you can view his concept art for Harley, Catwoman and Ivy which will all be used for their respective PFs. It's the classic version.

Thanks , yeah I would like to stick to all one verison like a DKR or BAC dont like mixing eras or brands lol .
Thanks again for all your help :clap

Thanks , yeah I would like to stick to all one verison like a DKR or BAC dont like mixing eras or brands lol .
Thanks again for all your help :clap

No worries. I have about 300 batman statues including customs, commissions, etc., now that SS has the DC license, I'm only collecting the Batman family PFs, DC Arkham statues, and Batman Black and White statues. No more customs unless it's just that great;) I love the Arkham Asylum and City games. The character designs are my favorite versions of all the Bat characters. They're edgier, and done right IMO.

No worries. I have about 300 batman statues including customs, commissions, etc., now that SS has the DC license, I'm only collecting the Batman family PFs, DC Arkham statues, and Batman Black and White statues. No more customs unless it's just that great;) I love the Arkham Asylum and City games. The character designs are my favorite versions of all the Bat characters. They're edgier, and done right IMO.

Wow thats alot congrats on your collection ! Im in between on BAA and Bac style with the characters design and backgrounds as I think I like BAA style a tad more a bit more cartoony if you know what I mean as BAC was more hardcore real IMO.
Dont know if you ever read Arkham city unhinged comics but the Mad hatter one maybe issue 8 but thats how the Mad Hatter Boss fight should have been and it would have had the tweedles in it too as the Hatter was the weakest thing in BAC IMO.

Ok, broke down and finally ordered this piece. She just looks amazingly sexy and I had to have her. Really didn't want to start collecting another line of statues but loved the in hand pics and videos of her. Just PO'd the Arkham Bats as well. I'm going to wait to see in hand pics and video of the Arkham Joker and then see if I want to pull the trigger on him as well.

Ordered Harley from cozmic toyz for $112 shipped. I hope to get her by the end of the week.

Congrats Filip! I don't think you'll be disappointed with her.

I admit that my first impression of her over excessive eye shadow was sort of a turn off for me, but in the end I think she turned out perfect! What a great looking statue from DCD. And I'm hardly that happy about DCD statues. The only other two from DCD that I think are great are the AH Harley and the recent Death statue (despite horrible QC issues).

Enjoy your statue.:wave

Congrats Filip! I don't think you'll be disappointed with her.

I admit that my first impression of her over excessive eye shadow was sort of a turn off for me, but in the end I think she turned out perfect! What a great looking statue from DCD. And I'm hardly that happy about DCD statues. The only other two from DCD that I think are great are the AH Harley and the recent Death statue (despite horrible QC issues).

Enjoy your statue.:wave

Thanks playa! I can honestly tell you I own just a few DCD pieces. 4 Bats B&W pieces, Bats vs Joker, and the FS Paquette Joker statue.

In the last few weeks I have ordered the Bats vs Croc dio, both Capullo B&W Joker and Bats statues, AC Harley and AC Bats statues. Im quite sure I'll be picking up the AC Joker as well. I've ordered just as many pieces in the last 2 weeks than I own in total already over many years. For all the crap DCD gets,they got me to order a whole lot of merch from them. I have to say, I'm impressed with what I've seen of late.

Ok, broke down and finally ordered this piece. She just looks amazingly sexy and I had to have her. Really didn't want to start collecting another line of statues but loved the in hand pics and videos of her. Just PO'd the Arkham Bats as well. I'm going to wait to see in hand pics and video of the Arkham Joker and then see if I want to pull the trigger on him as well.

Ordered Harley from cozmic toyz for $112 shipped. I hope to get her by the end of the week.

I really like the figures and BAC story but Im so worried about the poor paint jobs :horror that I just cant pull the trigger so please let us know what you think .

I really like the figures and BAC story but Im so worried about the poor paint jobs :horror that I just cant pull the trigger so please let us know what you think .

No problem. It shipped today so I'm hoping to have it in hand by the end of the week. I'll certainly pop back in here when I get her and let everyone know what I think of her.

Back