Statue Arkham City Harley Quinn 1:6 Scale Statue (Ikon Collectables)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seph Stampede

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey folks. I work at store in Tasmania and just saw this pop up on one of our distributor's websites. No shipping options available outside of Australia or New Zealand due to licensing reasons (whatever that means), but here it is. As far as I know, Ikon Collectables is only a distributor but it looks like they're manufacturing this also. Pretty nice, I'll sure as hell get one. Check the link for more/better photos.

hq.jpg
hq2.jpg
hq3.jpg

Batman - Arkham City - Harley Quinn 1:6 Scale Statue -

Attachments

• hq.jpg
    hq.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 555
i hope they will make more 1/6 statues from arkham line, great detail and paint job in this one.

So, I discovered this piece entirely by accident, and I'm so glad I picked her up... She's absolutely gorgeous, and a unique take on my favorite Harley Quinn incarnation. Her long legs give her a stylized, statuesque elegance you normally don't associate with Harley, but it totally works... Anyway, here she is:

Ikon Harley 1 sm.jpg

Ikon Harley 2 sm.jpg

Ikon Harley 3 sm.jpg

Ikon Harley 4 sm.jpg

Saw this one from Ikon Collectibles, too.

2016-Ikon-Collectables-AU-DC-Comics-New52-Sixth-Scale-Statue-Wonder-Woman-Promo-003.jpg

1:6 Scale Due for release this August for $175.

Amazing pics! Her Arkham City outfit is my favorite. I ordered her over a week ago and mine has been sitting at the Chicago Customs facility for 5 days now :mad:.

Thanks Uncle Bingo! Somehow mine managed to absolutely blaze through customs... I think she got here (east coast USA) from Australia 8 days after I ordered her... And yes, Arkham City Harley is best Harley :)

Back