Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Smcrran
Always buy DC Direct/Collectibles from your local comic shop rather than online its easier and safer and we need the money more.
@NataN
There is no way if the Coloured Harley is realy only 1'000 pieces they will get many. If the Black and White Harley was 5200 pieces and allocated by 50% how bad is the colour Harley going to be allocated. Is there only 1,000 total or is it 1'000 thats being offered out to non attendees of SDCC.
@Josh
The worse example mate was the Joe Kubert Black and White Batman i had 6 come in all with broken capes.

Hi Ditch,
I normally pick them up from my local store, this was a massively early pre-order, so I've learnt my lesson. My Local Store (Proudlion comics) managed to get me a Black and White Harley so I'm majorly happy about that! They seem to be like Rocking horse ***** now.

@Smcrran
Always buy DC Direct/Collectibles from your local comic shop rather than online its easier and safer and we need the money more.
@NataN
There is no way if the Coloured Harley is realy only 1'000 pieces they will get many. If the Black and White Harley was 5200 pieces and allocated by 50% how bad is the colour Harley going to be allocated. Is there only 1,000 total or is it 1'000 thats being offered out to non attendees of SDCC.
@Josh
The worse example mate was the Joe Kubert Black and White Batman i had 6 come in all with broken capes.
Yep, Gl vs Sinestro was bad too. That point where the arms meet came in broken more often than not....I don't envy you Ditch and I'm kinda glad I don't deal with it any more.

What DC needs to do is make the capes on their statues detachable for shipping... I had 3 capes break so I gave up on the piece...

Last edited:
Or do they wire them up? If you could put support wires through them or something then maybe the weak points would be sturdier? Not sure what the exact process for cold-cast porcelain is, or if it would allow for that

On the Arkham Batman, they had Metal tubes running down the edges of the Cape. Still didnt help it from breaking though.

Does anyone know when the Harley Nurse outfit statue is coming out? I thought maybe at the end of July?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one on order from my local comic shop and it is set to arrive on July 30. I checked in with them a couple days ago, so that should be fairly accurate.

Colored versions of Armored Batman and Catwoman will be exclusive to Gamestop.

batman_catwoman.jpg

I honestly don't like the Catwoman either way, something about it just bugs me. I dig the Color versions of Harley and Armored Batman better than the greyscales but I'm only getting Batman.

I already have the B&W Harley so I'm passing on the colored version even though I think it looks fantastic. I passed on armored Bats (B&W as well as colored). He looks good but I'm more than happy with the original Bats release. The next one on my list is Mr Feeze. I just hope the paint apps hold up on that piece. I'm truly digging Freeze. He looks great. As for Catwoman, I like her. I think she fits in with the collection nicely.

Harley looks fantastic in colour, love the finish on the clothes. Catwoman, yeah I also think something's not quite right there, but I couldn't say what - I love the grayscale one, and I like the finish on the suit on the colour version.

Actually wish they'd further differentiated the colour version by doing a goggles-up headsculpt.

Harley looks fantastic in colour, love the finish on the clothes. Catwoman, yeah I also think something's not quite right there, but I couldn't say what - I love the grayscale one, and I like the finish on the suit on the colour version.

I saw the colored Catwoman in person at SDCC and I think it looked pretty good. As you said, the high gloss black finishes on her suit looked amazing. Her skin tone was a bit too orange for me... hopefully they'll adjust that in the final production pieces.

Back