Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been keeping up on ARH's stuff for a while.

First I'm seeing of this...and it looks pretty sweet! I may end up cancelling Sonja after all, if there's going to be a high caliber alternative to fill a "barbarian babe" niche.

As a disclaimer I'm Mexican.

So hearing about blond with brown tan skin makes it sound like one of those ghetto Mexicans I see trying to be sexy in the mall :lol

Id rather red head or black hair with a tan skin personally.

We fixed the armor on the leg and replied it with a knife. Yes updates will be soon. I will share with you, I also know it may be at SDCC

I'd like to see the updated base.
wouldn't be cool if the base came so you could buy other bases to fit on it --- then when you get another statue that works with this statue it could be added to the growing base ? In the end you would have a large collection of statues all interconnected with a common base forming a sort of diorama

???

They could make a fortune selling bases to expand things

getting a sneak peak isn't easy !!!!
Is knife removable??
Love the base with shield
10423856_741406259232217_691881977312613849_n.jpg

Very impressive! Those breasts are defying gravity and I'm perfectly alright with it. I might have to grab both: statues of course .....yes.....statues.:monkey3

I have to ask about the knife
Had a good visit today, I'm thinking they will be ready for Pre-order in a month
However not sure if they will make it to SD this year
She is very beautiful

Back