ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow licensed Conan pg 92

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH is moving up! ARH new releases!

Face WIP

valkiriepose11.jpg

Something new!!

Angel of Darkness ARH

angel39x.jpg

Here is the poster we made for Thor as one of the bonus for Sideshow EX. I believe they will have the poster and the change-o-hammer for the exclusive piece.

Poster was done by Eamon O'Donoghue

ThorPoster.jpg

Here is the poster we made for Thor as one of the bonus for Sideshow EX. I believe they will have the poster and the change-o-hammer for the exclusive piece.

Poster was done by Eamon O'Donoghue

ThorPoster.jpg
VERY COOL :clap :clap

You have some incredible statues, I'm really having to hold back from buying a couple.
Eamon's works goes so well with this :rock
x :clap

There's something about strong elegant women with wings that I just can't resist :clap

They are coming!!!

FactoryPics (2).JPG
Wow, just WOW!

Guys here is our Valkyrie WIP. It's still early stages but good enough to show!

Alex Pereira again making it unbelievable cool!
valkiriepose10x.jpg

valkiriepose10xx.jpg
Awesome!!

Painted by Jim Rowel

Pocahontas_m (2).JPG
I love this piece, such grace and style in the design. Not to mention JR for painting, one of if not the best out there(imo).
You are really doing some outstanding work :rock
x :duff

There's something about strong elegant women with wings that I just can't resist :clap

Wow, just WOW!

Awesome!!

I love this piece, such grace and style in the design. Not to mention JR for painting, one of if not the best out there(imo).
You are really doing some outstanding work :rock
x :duff

It makes me so happy to hear that!!

We are working very very hard to deliver Sideshow Quality products.

People will take notice once the products start rolling.
Its a dream come true!

I hope you get at least one of these great pieces! :pray:

It makes me so happy to hear that!!

We are working very very hard to deliver Sideshow Quality products.

People will take notice once the products start rolling.
Its a dream come true!

I hope you get at least one of these great pieces! :pray:
I would love to :clap.

The statues I collect are mostly female, CS Moore and Aspen pieces so it would be nice to add a couple of yours too if I could, maybe even Anubis. If I can afford it too :lol.

So being a ARH novice, how does someone order from you, Whats the differences between an AP and regular?
EDIT: Nevermind the first question I found the ARH website :rock.
Many wonderful pieces, Athena is gorgeous :clap May I ask about Cleopatra and Pocahontas please? I can only see the topless versions on the site, are the ones with a top sold out or so you have to ask for them when ordering?
I see it sais that the AP is not sent in the box and that ise forwarded on later which is a little confusing but I don't know your procedures.

Sorry for questions, just curious as you have some stunning pieces and I'm curious as I may be interested in buying :rock
Many thanks :duff
x :wave

Last edited:

I would love to :clap.

The statues I collect are mostly female, CS Moore and Aspen pieces so it would be nice to add a couple of yours too if I could, maybe even Anubis. If I can afford it too :lol.

So being a ARH novice, how does someone order from you, Whats the differences between an AP and regular?
EDIT: Nevermind the first question I found the ARH website :rock.
Many wonderful pieces, Athena is gorgeous :clap May I ask about Cleopatra and Pocahontas please? I can only see the topless versions on the site, are the ones with a top sold out or so you have to ask for them when ordering?
I see it sais that the AP is not sent in the box and that ise forwarded on later which is a little confusing but I don't know your procedures.

Sorry for questions, just curious as you have some stunning pieces and I'm curious as I may be interested in buying :rock
Many thanks :duff

Thank you!
One of our specialties is the female statues and female figures!
Yes we do offer both the nude and the standard versions for most of the sculpts.
If you like I can assist you with ordering. But you can actually order direct from our site, by clicking the buy it now button.
I know by the end of this month most of these statues also will be for sale by Sideshow Collectables and you can use their website for order.

The AP's are made in our Studios by the same artist that designed and painted the original samples. They have that added touch and also get the AP (Artist Proof) stamp and signed by the artists. So they are extra special that way. But there are not that many differences.

Now the EX versions for Sideshow will have something with them that no other version will have. So it may be worth the wait to see. :lecture

Just use the PM system if you have any questions or need assistance with ordering from our site :)

Best;

Alex A.

Thanks so much for your help :rock :clap

I'll have a browse, see if I can afford one and be in touch :duff

Thanks so much for your help :rock :clap

I'll have a browse, see if I can afford one and be in touch :duff

Take your time

LMK if I can assist you, I will be happy to take the time and guide you :wave

We probable won't have an AP for this piece, but here is the nude/topless variant for our Valkyrie.

She will not have the boat for this version since it is distracting and out of context with the nude version.

This version is meant to be for appreciation of her beauty only!!! ;)

valkirie pose 19 topless no ship1.jpg

valkirie pose 19 topless no ship3.jpg

valkirie pose 19 topless no ship2.jpg

Back