Arh studios jack-o-lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
totally stupid:slap
you make me:yuck:yuck
and:yuck again

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5DZexDYyuU"]Austin Powers Gold Member - "I am from Holland, isn't that weird??" - YouTube[/ame]

I think that name might have existed prior to Marvel... ;)

Really? NOOOOOOOOOO! :lol I know this, but ARH has been doing Marvel pieces and he looks just like the Marvel villain. :wink1:

at first glance I thought it would be based more off of Lord Pumpkin from this small press company.

243756-19756-118616-1-lord-pumpkin_super.jpg

Its nice Adolpho--is it a fringe/original piece or is there a story behind the character? How do you order one?

I have no clue as to the story behind him but ARH Studios made 50 AP's and I think they might be all spoken for...They might make a regular run edition of these in the future but not sure...look up the website and contact them...it's 1/6 scale, 13 inches tall and a nice addition to my Marvel Monsters or any horror genre collection....It is different...I love the base here too...Initially the base was going to have a skull instead of the pumpkin...either way it looks nice

Last edited:
Back