Statue ARH Studios Inc. Hercules Mythology giant 22" 1/4 Statue - Web EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Inc. Hercules Mythology giant 22" 1/4 Statue - AP and EX

You guys should get rid of the lion's front teeth and just leave the fangs,I think it will look better like this pictureView attachment 122091

if this statue painted up starts reminding me too much like the Rock as Hercules I will be an easy pass .......the movie looks like******** ****

See it first and then judge the movie, to me it looks good. They went 100% with the comic book, yes the movie is based on a comic book. And the comic book is heavyly based on hystorical facts about the herculian myth.

Last edited:

See it first and then judge the movie, to me it looks good. They went 100% with the comic book, yes the movie is based on a comic book. And the comic book is heavyly based on hystorical facts about the herculian myth.

whatevs :lol

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Hell, you pop up in all of these ARH threads and all you do is gripe. Sharing your opinion is one thing, but it gets old when all you do is nitpick and criticize.

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Hell, you pop up in all of these ARH threads and all you do is gripe. Sharing your opinion is one thing, but it gets old when all you do is nitpick and criticize.

why do you care so much..who asked you? like I am the only person on the forum who criticizes or nitpicks? get over it

why do you care so much..who asked you? like I am the only person on the forum who criticizes or nitpicks? get over it

Ignored. Have a nice life being miserable all the time.

Ignored. Have a nice life being miserable all the time.

Is it that time of the month?

I'm talking about the lion' s mane, nothing to do about the rock. Yes i nitpick sometimes,but its more than sugestions. And some of you guys nitpick all the time but never buy any of their statues. But I DO.

I'm talking about the lion' s mane, nothing to do about the rock. Yes i nitpick sometimes,but its more than sugestions. And some of you guys nitpick all the time but never buy any of their statues. But I DO.

:lol :lol :lol

relax zeus! :chillpill:

Arahom is pulling the lions teeth out as we speak..happy?!

ARH Presents Hercules, 1/4th scale statue. This guy is 22 inches tall with the lion head without the base! Sculpted by Arahom Radjah and up for pre-orders next week. We will produce 20 AP pieces made in house. ONLY AP and Website EX will come with the switch out sword.

These pictures are still from Arahom’s WIP, and he will still cast the lion head in wax to further detail the face and lion’s fur.

Any news on the preorders?? is this piece at SDCC?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Is ARH even at SDCC ?...i haven't seen anything from them except the Viking on the Shiffletts booth.

No they are not there,They are preparing everything for NYCC.

hell yes…fully painted and make it look more like the rock…def agree

Do you guys know the movie is about to be out?
Well, guess what! So is the Mythological Hercules by ARH Studios!

:yess::panic:

Attachments

• such-a-tease-146x104.jpg
    such-a-tease-146x104.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 136

OHHHHH CANT WAIT ALEX....:panic::panic::panic:

Back