Statue ARH Studios Athena Gold armor ARH WEB EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Message sent. Thanks.

Sent you back a reply
I am sure it will soon move out. Not all of them got labeled.
Arahom and the guys is still processing a bunch of them right now, I think it will go out next week.

Mine got here in Boston, yesterday . . . haven't opened it yet....

Congrats to all that have this or are expecting it to arrive soon.

ARH is pumping out some good stuff. :winner

Just unboxed mine, she's amazing! No breakage issues, paint app was great and everything went together perfectly.

Ares and Athena complement each other well! Now I just need to wait for an Ares replacement head and I'm good to go!

Bring on the next god/goddess ARH...

Mine arrived as well. ARH did a really great job with this one. However due to the packaging, my owl arrived broken! Any idea how I can get a replacement? I contacted customer service and they said that they might have to contact the factory, but that was about it. Anyone have further info? Thanks...

Mine arrived as well. ARH did a really great job with this one. However due to the packaging, my owl arrived broken! Any idea how I can get a replacement? I contacted customer service and they said that they might have to contact the factory, but that was about it. Anyone have further info? Thanks...

Contact Averone if you don't get anywhere with CS. As far as I know they are still shipping packages and processing orders (mine has been labeled since the 14th but is still sitting and going nowhere fast) so they may be waiting on getting everything out before they can inventory and see what spares they have.

Contact Averone if you don't get anywhere with CS. As far as I know they are still shipping packages and processing orders (mine has been labeled since the 14th but is still sitting and going nowhere fast) so they may be waiting on getting everything out before they can inventory and see what spares they have.

Thanks, I actually did contact him but his mailbox is full... good luck with yours, I hope you get it soon and in one piece.

As promised, here are some pictures of Athena with gold armor. This is another winner from ARH. She is a beauty. Beautiful sculpt, nicely done paint apps and the meticulous details on this statue are outstanding. As with the Minotaur, if you are a fan of mythological gods and creatures, then you should check out ARH. I believe this one might be sold out now, but both Ares and the Minotaur are still available. What I love about these states is that base is a complete environment that helps tell the story of the statue. The broken chariot riding into battle and the wise owl taking flight, are full of intricate details that I tried to pic up with the camera.

Here are some overall shots of Athena. Check out my collection thread for the more detailed shots.

Some music...

I'm still waiting for mine to ship. For those of you who have received her, what do you think of the gold paint? From the in-hand pictures, I was hoping to see a gold which is a bit deeper.

Back