Statue ARH Studios Angel of Darkness Pre-order reservation list SFF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I already own angel of death, how welll will angel of darkness scale with him?
She looks a lot more bigger then death, being 1/5.

Oh and I love the purple really glad you went with it a bit heavier on it too. Compliants her skin complexion very nicely.

She is 1/4 a true 1/4 scale
Its the 1/4 line, and we will make more beauties next year.
I really like to see this line grow, the reaction has been outstanding at the show.

ARH is going to China to create a crate for the wings.
We are planning a wooden crate to protect the wings.
This time we are not taking any chances.

Thanks Alex, you have the measurements tip to tip? And height?

I thought sideshow angel 1/5 had a huge wing span but that looks even larger.

Ares is a huge surprise for me. Hell if we see a gold plated Athena I might cave and order both.

Thanks for the culo shot, looking tight!

Any chance of change-o-wings options? Dont have room for them wide wing span.

Thanks Alex, you have the measurements tip to tip? And height?

I thought sideshow angel 1/5 had a huge wing span but that looks even larger.

Ares is a huge surprise for me. Hell if we see a gold plated Athena I might cave and order both.

Thanks for the culo shot, looking tight!

There is more vids coming, working on them now.
The Gold Athena and Ares with extra head are the way to go by ordering direct from ARH website.
Once Arahom gets back I will have him paint an Athena for us and I wil share the pic with you. But we are taking a week off, this trip has drained us.
The wingspan is 41" when its on her I will get all measurements tomorrow.

I wonder what the people that were at the NYCC think of this one...I was thinking of getting her, but there seems to be mixed reviews on her... :impatient:

I wonder what the people that were at the NYCC think of this one...I was thinking of getting her, but there seems to be mixed reviews on her... :impatient:

Really?
Strange, everyone that saw it in person loved it.
There is a major WOW factor with this one

I've been hearing mixed reviews as well. Personally, I love the massive wing span but there are two areas of the sculpt that I'm not too keen on so I haven't made a final purchase decision yet. The wings are really the highlight for me, love the skin color and the purple armor but her waist appears to be too wide from the frontal view and her buttocks appear to be too flat for her leg development. Just my opinion, but I'm used to the Moore sculpts so it may not be a fair comparison.

Hummm...
Ok in see you need more convincing

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

Something about that base just ain't meshing right. She's standing over a crater where blood starts to flow at the very edges of the skull pile. Makes no sense, where's the source of the blood? Shouldn't the crater be filled with blood for it to be flowing over the edge in the first place?

As I said, I think it would look much better without the gimmicky blood effect.

Just my thoughts.

Chris

I think she looks sweet, and ive ordered - but what about adding a purple and black velvet robe? I do like sculpts with some cloth pieces to add effect

i agree, the middle part of the base should be filled with blood and needs to look like blood. not like someone colored it with crayons.

Back