Statue ARH Leonidas Statue FB on sale by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just in case if all of you missed it today

Buy yours here
Leonidas Statue - ARH Studios - SideshowCollectibles.com

FausBronze.png

Very beautiful piece! Bronze versions are perfect for this theme of statues. The motifs are very classical/historical, and a bronze finish gives it that extra touch.

Wow that looks really nice Averone. I don't normally go for bronze statues but that works. It looks class :)

Only 50 made as well

Order placed as well! Simply loved that "Ancient Greece" look although I already have the SS Ex Edition of the original.

I displayed the original without the armored chest plate and I planned to display this with the armor. So both won't look too similar. :)

Personally, I think for any mythology pieces the best look is the FB look. So any other FB pieces produced in the future I'll likely order to keep the shelf consistent. I'm really liking the super low ES as well.

Chris

Is there a difference with the faux bronze sold on Sideshow's website and the faux bronze sold at Arh Website?

Also, Sideshow is limited to 50 and the Arh one is TBD.

Is there a difference with the faux bronze sold on Sideshow's website and the faux bronze sold at Arh Website?

Hear, hear. I have the same exact question. Other sites are selling the faux bronze Leonidas and there is no mention of "50" except on sideshow. :dumbo:

Hear, hear. I have the same exact question. Other sites are selling the faux bronze Leonidas and there is no mention of "50" except on sideshow. :dumbo:

Maybe Averone as the answer and can help us with the info before it sells out.

Back