Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they won't do gold armor then maybe just remove the blood spatter. having it on top of red armor just makes the paint job look sloppy.

I will not leave here just cause you give your opinion guys!
In fact please do.
We are %99 done here, but will still listen to some minor changes.
I will pass it along.

Don't forget factory paint is usually better, at least from our factory.

Listen as long as your not insulting, say what you want.

Alex A
ARH Studios

Last edited:
So I cannot express my opinion because maybe arh won't visit this forum? Read again what you have written :1-1:

AGAIN: Ares is a great statue. It could be way better with a better paint app IN MY AND ONLY MY OPINION :hi5:

Sorry my intent was not to say you shouldn't have an opinion. Just seems everyone demands so much compliance from arh on what we should get.

I will not leave here just cause you give your opinion guys!
In fact please do.
We are %99 done here, but will still listen to some minor changes.
I will pass it along.

Don't forget factory paint is usually better, at least from our factory.

Listen as long as your not insulting, say what you want.

Alex A
ARH Studios

Alex, just a suggestion....how about a name plate for Ares similar to Medusa's.

i could live without the name plate honestly. my one for medusa is sitting in the box right now. don't really see the appeal there. if it comes with it whatever but if not i won't be broken up about it.

The word is 600$. Tbh I feel that's too much. I would have thought 500 would be about right considering the inflation on prices. 600 seems to be trying to feed off the price of the Conan

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

The word is 600$. Tbh I feel that's too much. I would have thought 500 would be about right considering the inflation on prices. 600 seems to be trying to feed off the price of the Conan

Its not the final price,negotiations with SSC will determine the price,could be lower.I'm thinking 450-500$ for its size.

Its not the final price,negotiations with SSC will determine the price,could be lower.I'm thinking 450-500$ for its size.

Yes prices are not set in stone.
Factory has to set our prices yet. Its better to shoot high and go low at the order then tell you its lower and then add on a bunch later.

Plus I am not sure if anyone realizes this, his a giant! 28" tall and a massive detailed heavy base. You dont get a sense of it till its on your display. Mark my word there is a lot wow, that will be said when its on your shelf.

I can say he will hold his on to any Hulk statues, and is as big as the Thor PF in mass.

Working out the details, read above ^^

Alex, are you able to explain the deal with the white eyeballs?

Not saying it doesn't look awesome. Just wondering why they chose that avenue

Back