Are you kidding me?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
That and their human likeness is laughable at best. I'd love to know who the guy is that gives the final OK for their pieces.

Agreed. I mean not to slam the people who sculpt them because I could not do it that "good" , but their human likenesses are WAY, WAY off in my opinion and then they get ok'ed.

And that's the thing. Take Plo Koon's saber and robes for example. They make it green, it gets approved first by their in-house approvals and then Lucasfilm has final approval and signs off on it. They post pics and everyone screams about how the saber should be blue and the robes are the wrong color. In an effort to save face and please the fans, Sideshow declares they will change the saber to blue. That kind of attention to detail should be researched at the development stage to ensure that the likenesses and details are movie accurate. Man, when I got Han Solo I almost burst into tears from the shock of his horrible paint aps. I mean, it was truly hideous. Those cross-hatched eyebrows were god-awful. They seriously need to find a way to improve the factory paint aps. The sculpt was okay, even though I had to use a dremel to sand down the bloated cheeks and make the jawline more angled on mine but the paint aps are truly the biggest failing and something really needs to be done about that.

Well again, thanks for trolling. This thread is for *****ing about Attakus. Please refer to the other 238 threads about SS's factory paint apps :lol

I've never owned anything Attakus, mainly because of the price. They do have some great pieces thought, Fett and Emperor.

Sorry Loki, I wasn't ****ing trolling I just forgot this was a thread about A$$krakus or whatever it's called.

The diorama looks awesome, I think if you could afford that, you could afford the expensive figures. I'd probably just fill it with Hasbro figures. I'd really like to get their Dagobah diorama they are working on, but I'm sure I won't be able to afford it either.

I haven't been too impressed with any of the Attakus statues, but the one I kinda want to get is the Imperial Droid, that one looks awesome!

Back