Are they gonna make a 1/6th Vader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddie_Freeloader

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just curious. I'm pretty new to the Sideshow Star Wars line. I used to collect the Hasabro Star Wars figures and when I got into Sideshow it was for the horror figures. So I was wondering if they were going to make the 1/6th Vader. I know they have the PF but I'd sure love a 1/6th to go with my Luke and hopefully one day Sir Alec Guiness' Ben Kenobi.

At some point yes but don't plan on seeinf one any time soon.

Probably in the future, but it's gonna be a while.

And that's a good thing, because a Vader figure on one of the current SSC Buck bodies would be less proportionate than Dark Helmet.

See Kurgan:monkey3

Seriously though...

I'm sure that eventually they will, it would be sad if they don't this year being it's the 30th Anniversary and all....

Darklord Dave said:
They already did.
2139_press07-001.jpg

Only Sideshow can answer this question, the rest of us are completely in the dark as to when they'll finally get around to armored characters.

I think Vader would look fine on a Buck body with that bulky armor and leather suit. It's the troopers that'll require a better proportioned, more posable body.

Well their star wars license ends in 2009. It will probably get renewed, but it would be nice to see a Vader before their current contract ends, I passed on medicoms vader because im waiting for sideshows......

NightCreeper said:
Well their star wars license ends in 2009. It will probably get renewed, but it would be nice to see a Vader before their current contract ends, I passed on medicoms vader because im waiting for sideshows......

I got ROTJ RAH Vader, and will probably get SS Vader. Than make them dance together.

they haven't gotten the 1/4 inch helmets right yet (both Vader and Boba are off), doubtful they are going to rush into attempting 1:6th ones.

Back