are there any new things to talk about?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn fine repaint CM.........although his mouth doesnt look slimey/wet enough. but i do know that a flash can bounce off of shine and actually make it look dull..........is this the case??

Thanks, and yeah, these are just quick and dirty shots. I want to add another layer of gloss to the eyes and the mouth.

I was thinking about puting light in the Han in Cardonite wall thing, but I'm scared to screw it up. Maybe some day. Maybe.

Great paint job. Hey you moved the arm how the hell did you do that? Oh and congrats on the little one. You life will never be the same.

Well, I accidentally broke his arm at the elbow when I added the ball joints at the shoulders, so I glued it in place how I wanted it, then sculpted the flesh around the break before repainting. Happy accidents!

well i love what you did with him...........he looks awesome. i tried a gammy repaint & slopped a bunch of gloss on the snout & mouth but i could never get it to show in my pics. in hand you can see it big time.......but the pics...just barely shows and if you weren't looking for it you would never see it.

well i love what you did with him...........he looks awesome. i tried a gammy repaint & slopped a bunch of gloss on the snout & mouth but i could never get it to show in my pics. in hand you can see it big time.......but the pics...just barely shows and if you weren't looking for it you would never see it.

I know what you mean!

P1170050.jpg

Well, I accidentally broke his arm at the elbow when I added the ball joints at the shoulders, so I glued it in place how I wanted it, then sculpted the flesh around the break before repainting. Happy accidents!

Happy accidents LOL I know how that goes here is mine

Thanks Bro. WOW 2 more months. Its cool as they get older she's got a lot of my personality and her mothers looks. Mike were you able to get a Han in Carbonite? It looks great next to Jabba. Just takes up a lot of space.

I wish I could afford Han in Carbonite, but it's just not feasible at the moment. Maybe someday....

I used epoxy glue for the drool on Gammy.

for a second I thought I flaked out on another project but then remembered nope never had plans for lighting up jabba....a jabba bbq...thats one i flaked on. :) :(

Back